Report NEP-CSE-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2011. "Linking scientific and practical knowledge in innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2011. "Technological innovation persistence : Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation," Working Papers halshs-00649095, HAL.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2011. "SMEs´ absorptive capacities and large firms´ knowledge spillovers: Micro evidence from Mexico," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Federico Barbiellini Amidei & John Cantwell & Anna Spadavecchia, 2011. "Innovation and Foreign Technology in Italy,1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 07, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:60318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Lasagni, 2011. "European SMEs, external relationships and innovation: some empirical evidence," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond & Stonehill, Arthur, 2011. "What Can International Finance Add to International Strategy?," Working Paper Series 888, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Feldman, Maryann & Srholec, Martin, 2011. "Technological Dynamics and Social Capability: Comparing U.S. States and European Nations," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Juan Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, 2011. "A firm-level analysis of ICT adoption in an emerging economy: evidence from the colombian manufacturing industries," Documentos de Trabajo 009155, Universidad del Rosario.
- Cai, Yuezhou, 2011. "Factors affecting the efficiency of the BRICSs' national innovation systems: A comparative study based on DEA and Panel Data Analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-52, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Villanueva-Felez, Africa & Molas-Gallart, Jordi & EscribÃ¡ Esteve, Alejandro, 2011. "Measuring Personal Networks And Their Relationship With Scientific Production," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201111, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/40257/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jau:wpaper:2011/9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franco Amatori & Matteo Bugamelli & Andrea Colli, 2011. "Italian Firms in History: Size, Technology and Entrepreneurship," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 13, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Prejmerean (Dan), Mihaela Cornelia, 2011. "The development potential of clusters in Romania," MPRA Paper 35349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Ueki, Yasushi, 2011. "Transport modal choice by multinational firms : firm-level evidence from Southeast Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 318, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:esx:essedp:703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore