Factors affecting the efficiency of the BRICSs' national innovation systems: A comparative study based on DEA and Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guan, Jian Cheng & Yam, Richard C.M. & Mok, Chiu Kam & Ma, Ning, 2006. "A study of the relationship between competitiveness and technological innovation capability based on DEA models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 971-986, May.
- Barbara Casu & Philip Molyneux, 2003.
"A comparative study of efficiency in European banking,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(17), pages 1865-1876.
- Barbara Casu & Philip Molyneux, 2000. "A Comparative Study of Efficiency in European Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-17, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Thomas, V.J. & Sharma, Seema & Jain, Sudhir K., 2011. "Using patents and publications to assess R&D efficiency in the states of the USA," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 4-10, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2016-002006 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsThe BRICS; National Innovation System (NIS); NIS efficiency; Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Panel Data Analysis (PDA);
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-12-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2011-12-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2011-12-19 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2011-12-19 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-12-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.