Report NEP-KNM-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2011. "Technological innovation persistence : Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation," Working Papers halshs-00649095, HAL.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2011. "Linking scientific and practical knowledge in innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- A. Lasagni, 2011. "European SMEs, external relationships and innovation: some empirical evidence," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2011. "SMEs´ absorptive capacities and large firms´ knowledge spillovers: Micro evidence from Mexico," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2011. "Education, development and knowledge: new forms of unequal change under globalization. The case of SSA countries," MPRA Paper 35352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:60318 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Constant Djama & Guillaume Dumas & Isabelle Martinez, 2011. "L'innovation : une incitation à la gestion des résultats ?," Post-Print hal-00650418, HAL.
- Cai, Yuezhou, 2011. "Factors affecting the efficiency of the BRICSs' national innovation systems: A comparative study based on DEA and Panel Data Analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-52, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Juana Kuramoto, 2011. "Innovation, Research and Development, and Productivity: Case Studies from Peru," Research Department Publications 4741, .
- Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2011. "Innovation, Diffusion, and Trade: Theory and Measurement," MPRA Paper 35311, University Library of Munich, Germany.