The development potential of clusters in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2001. "Advantages And Disadvantages Of Targeting Industry Clusters," REDRL Research Reports 18792, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
- Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G., 1998. "Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 111-128.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2001. "Advantages and Disadvantages of Targeting Industry Clusters," UCED Research Reports 113337, Clemson University, University Center for Economic Development.
More about this item
Keywordscluster; Romania; competitive advantage; SWOT analysis;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .