The development potential of clusters in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2001. "Advantages And Disadvantages Of Targeting Industry Clusters," REDRL Research Reports 18792, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
- Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G., 1998. "Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 111-128.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2001. "Advantages and Disadvantages of Targeting Industry Clusters," UCED Research Reports 113337, Clemson University, University Center for Economic Development.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dalina-Maria ANDREI, 2015. "Clusters - Theoretical and Policy Approach," Eco-Economics Review, Ecological University of Bucharest, Economics Faculty and Ecology and Environmental Protection Faculty, vol. 1(1), pages 44-51, June.
- Svetlana Kotlyarova, 2016. "Mechanisms of the Stimulation of Import Substitution in the Construction Industry," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(4), pages 1146-1156.
- Alex Burfitt & Stewart Macneill, 2008. "The Challenges of Pursuing Cluster Policy in the Congested State," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 492-505, June.
- Hagadone, Todd A. & Grala, Robert K., 2012. "Business clusters in Mississippi's forest products industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 16-24.
- Kathryn Pavlovich & Michèle Akoorie, 2010. "Innovation, sustainability and regional development: the Nelson/Marlborough seafood cluster, New Zealand," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(6), pages 377-386, September.
- Manuel Palazuelos, 2005. "Clusters: Myth or Realistic Ambition for Policy-makers?," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 20(2), pages 131-140, May.
- Cemal Iyem & Derya Gul Ozturk & Fatma Zehra Yildiz, 2018. "Clustering and Clustering Potential in TR 32 Regions Province," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 8(3), pages 336-345, July.
- Kotlyarova, S. N., 2016. "Priority Areas for the Support and Promotion of Import Substitution in the Construction Industry," R-Economy, Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management, vol. 2(4), pages 460-468.
- Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Barkley, David L., 2010. "Competitiveness of Southern Metropolitan Areas: The Role of New Economy Policies," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(2), pages 197-226.
- Ferrari, Filippo & Timoncini, Bruno & Conzatti, Silvia & Teglia, Egle, 2006. "Una proposta a sostegno dello sviluppo delle Cinque Valli Bolognesi [A proposal to support the development of the Cinque Valli Bolognesi]," MPRA Paper 20628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011.
"Conceptualizing Cluster Evolution: Beyond the Life Cycle Model?,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1299-1318, November.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011. "Conceptualising Cluster Evolution: Beyond the Life-Cycle Model?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1112, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2011.
- Pedro Valadas Monteiro & Teresa de Noronha & Paulo Neto, 2011. "The Importance of Clusters for Sustainable Innovation Processes: The Context of Small and Medium Sized Regions," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_24, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- JosÃ© Belso-MartÃnez & Xavier Molina-Morales & Francisco MÃ¡s-VerdÃº, 2011. "How cluster membership places the mediatior effect of the internal resources on the association between KIBS and the growth of new innovative firms," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1732, European Regional Science Association.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan José Gibaja Martíns & Susana Franco Rodríguez & Asier Murciego Alonso, 2012.
"Territorial Benchmarking Methodology: The Need to Identify Reference Regions,"
Chapters, in: Philip Cooke & Mario Davide Parrilli & José Luis Curbelo (ed.), Innovation, Global Change and Territorial Resilience, chapter 4,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego, 2011. "Territorial benchmarking methodology: The need to identify reference regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia R. Sedita, 2012.
"Industrial Districts as Open Learning Systems: Combining Emergent and Deliberate Knowledge Structures,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 165-184, April.
- Fiorenza Belussi & Silvia Rita Sedita, 2011. "Industrial districts as open learning systems: combining emergent and deliberate knowledge structures," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0141, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Sara Tessitore & Tiberio Daddi & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Eco-innovation and economic performance in industrial clusters: evidence from Italy," Working Papers 201005, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Oliver Falck & Stefan Kipar & Ludger Wößmann, 2011. "Innovationstätigkeit von Unternehmen : die Rolle von Qualifikationen, Kooperationen und Clusterpolitik," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 38.
- Chang, Kai & Chen, Rongda & Chevallier, Julien, 2018. "Market fragmentation, liquidity measures and improvement perspectives from China's emissions trading scheme pilots," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 249-260.
- Martin, Ron & Sunley, Peter, 2012.
"Forms of emergence and the evolution of economic landscapes,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 338-351.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011. "Forms of Emergence and the Evolution of Economic Landscapes," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1116, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Bennett, Paul & Wei, Li, 2006. "Market structure, fragmentation, and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 49-78, February.
More about this item
Keywordscluster; Romania; competitive advantage; SWOT analysis;
All these keywords.
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-12-19 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2011-12-19 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2011-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.