Report NEP-GEO-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane De Cara & Anne Fournier & Carl Gaigné, 2011. "Feeding the cities and greenhouse gas emissions: a new economic geography approach," Working Papers 1109, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Dorota Ciolek, 2011. "Metody identyfikacji efektow zewnetrznych funkcjonowania klastrów przemyslowych," Working Papers 1103, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Fazio, Giorgio & Maltese, Enza & Piacentino, Davide, 2011. "Estimating Verdoorn law for Italian firms and regions," MPRA Paper 35388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2011. "The regional distribution of unemployment. What do micro-data tell us?," IREA Working Papers 201125, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Alan Manning & Barbara Petrongolo, 2011. "How Local Are Labour Markets? Evidence from a Spatial Job Search Model," CEP Discussion Papers dp1101, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giovanni Iuzzolino & Guido Pellegrini & Gianfranco Viesti, 2011. "Convergence among Italian Regions, 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 22, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "A Comparative Perspective on Italy's Human Capital Accumulation," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 06, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Prejmerean (Dan), Mihaela Cornelia, 2011. "The development potential of clusters in Romania," MPRA Paper 35349, University Library of Munich, Germany.