Territorial benchmarking methodology: The need to identify reference regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan José Gibaja Martíns & Susana Franco Rodríguez & Asier Murciego Alonso, 2012. "Territorial Benchmarking Methodology: The Need to Identify Reference Regions," Chapters,in: Innovation, Global Change and Territorial Resilience, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Knell, Mark, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Nations: Why Some Countries Prosper While Others Fall Behind," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1595-1620, October.
- Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "Convergence in the global economy. A broad historical viewpoint," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 143-165, June.
- Carlsson, Bo & Jacobsson, Staffan & Holmen, Magnus & Rickne, Annika, 2002. "Innovation systems: analytical and methodological issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 233-245, February.
- Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G., 1998. "Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 111-128.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Coco, Alberto, 2004.
"A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo),"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 629-654, April.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," SPRU Working Paper Series 111, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Daniele Archibugi & Alberto Coco, 2004. "A New Indicator of Technological Capabilities for Developed and Developing Countries (ArCo)," CEIS Research Paper 44, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Theodoros Papaioannou & Howard Rush & John Bessant, 2006. "Benchmarking as a policy-making tool: From the private to the public sector," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 91-102, March.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2001. "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Haskel, J & Clayton, T & Goodridge, P & Pesole, A & Barnett, D & Chamberlain, G & Jones, R & Khan, K & Turvey, A, 2010. "Innovation, knowledge spending and productivity growth in the UK: interim report for NESTA 'Innovation Indexâ€™ project," Working Papers 5279, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Peri, Giovanni, 2003.
"Innovation and spillovers in regions: Evidence from European patent data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 687-710, August.
- Laura Bottazzi & Giovanni Peri, "undated". "Innovation and Spillovers in Regions: Evidence from European Patent Data," Working Papers 215, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan José Gibaja Martíns, 2009. "Las tipologías en los sistemas regionales de innovación. El caso de España," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 240-281.
- Bengt-åke Lundvall & Jan Vang & K.J. Joseph, 2009. "Innovation System Research and Developing Countries," Chapters,in: Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charles Edquist, 2011.
"Design of innovation policy through diagnostic analysis: identification of systemic problems (or failures),"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(6), pages 1725-1753, December.
- Edquist, Charles, 2008. "Design of Innovation Policy through Diagnostic Analysis: Identification of Systemic Problems (or Failures)," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Clarysse, Bart & Muldur, Ugur, 2001. "Regional cohesion in Europe? An analysis of how EU public RTD support influences the techno-economic regional landscape," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 275-296, February.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin, 2008.
"National innovation systems, capabilities and economic development,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1417-1435, October.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2007. "National innovation systems, capabilities and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20071024, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Doris Schartinger, 2001. "Benchmarking industry—science relations: the role of framework conditions," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 247-258, August.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Michie, Jonathan, 1998. " Technical Change, Growth and Trade: New Departures in Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 313-332, July.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Niosi, Jorge, 2002. "National systems of innovations are "x-efficient" (and x-effective): Why some are slow learners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 291-302, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .