Innovation, knowledge spending and productivity growth in the UK: interim report for NESTA 'Innovation Indexâ€™ project
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Feb 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: South Kensington campus, London SW7 2AZ|
Phone: +44 (0)20 7594 9137
Fax: +44 (0)20 7823 7685
Web page: http://www.imperial.ac.uk/business-school
More information through EDIRC
- Mariela Dal Borgo & Peter Goodridge & Jonathan Haskel & Annarosa Pesole, 2013.
"Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(6), pages 806-834, December.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Pesole, A & Dal Borgo, M, 2011. "Productivity and growth in UK industries: an intangible investment approach," Working Papers 9027, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Dal Borgo, Mariela & Goodridge, Peter & Pesole, Annarosa, 2012. "Productivity and Growth in UK Industries: An Intangible Investment Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 88, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2013. "Public support for innovation, intangible investment and productivity growth in the UK market sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 195-198.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 7725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haskel, J & Wallis, G, 2013. "Public support for innovation, intangible investment and productivity growth in the UK market sector," Working Papers 5280, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan José Gibaja Martíns & Susana Franco Rodríguez & Asier Murciego Alonso, 2012. "Territorial Benchmarking Methodology: The Need to Identify Reference Regions," Chapters,in: Innovation, Global Change and Territorial Resilience, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego, 2011. "Territorial benchmarking methodology: The need to identify reference regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2011. "Innovációvezérelt növekedés?
[Innovation-driven growth?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 460-476.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imp:wpaper:5279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr David A Wilson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed