Las tipologías en los sistemas regionales de innovación. El caso de España
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007. "Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "National Innovation Systems—Analytical Concept and Development Tool," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-119.
- Oughton, Christine & Landabaso, Mikel & Morgan, Kevin, 2002. "The Regional Innovation Paradox: Innovation Policy and Industrial Policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 97-110, January.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan Jose Gibaja & Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009.
"Patterns of innovation in EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & BeÃ±at Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009. "Patterns of Innovation in EU-25 Regions: A Typology and Policy Recommendations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Howells, Jeremy, 2005. "Innovation and regional economic development: A matter of perspective?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1220-1234, October.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui, 2009. "Los sistemas regionales de innovación. Una revisión crítica," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 25-59.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Simona Iammarino & Valeria Mastrostefano & Alberto Silvani, 2002. "Looking for Regional Systems of Innovation: Evidence from the Italian Innovation Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 173-186.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikel Navarro, 2010. "Reflexiones sobre el sistema y las políticas de innovación del País Vasco," Working Papers 2010R04, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui & Juan José Gibaja Martíns & Susana Franco Rodríguez & Asier Murciego Alonso, 2012.
"Territorial Benchmarking Methodology: The Need to Identify Reference Regions,"
Chapters,in: Innovation, Global Change and Territorial Resilience, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & Susana Franco & Asier Murciego, 2011. "Territorial benchmarking methodology: The need to identify reference regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1585, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ris:invreg:0350 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsregional innovation system; innovation patterns; innovation; main components analysis; Spain;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2009115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.