Las tipologías en los sistemas regionales de innovación. El caso de España
The typologies of regional innovation let us capture the great empirical variety and wealth of the regional innovation and competitiveness patterns, and enable the comparison with the best practices and the superseding of identical policies. This paper shows how the situation of the Spanish regions within an 25-UE innovation typology, and it creates specific typologies for the Spanish autonomous regions. In such research the results of whether to include or not, indicators not available by regions in international databases are compared. These indicators relate to aspects such as the innovation results and activities not related to the R&D, cooperation among agents, policies supporting innovation, entrepreneurial size, internationalization, infrastructures supporting innovation and IT.
Volume (Year): 70 (2009)
Issue (Month): 01 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C/Donostia-San Sebastián, 1, 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz|
Phone: + 34 945019038
Fax: + 34945019062
Web page: http://www.euskadi.eus/economia
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Dpto. de Hacienda y Finanzas, Gobierno Vasco, C/Donostia-San Sebastián, 1, 01010 Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howells, Jeremy, 2005. "Innovation and regional economic development: A matter of perspective?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1220-1234, October.
- Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake, 2007.
"Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 680-693, June.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Simona Iammarino & Valeria Mastrostefano & Alberto Silvani, 2002. "Looking for Regional Systems of Innovation: Evidence from the Italian Innovation Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 173-186.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Oughton, Christine & Landabaso, Mikel & Morgan, Kevin, 2002. "The Regional Innovation Paradox: Innovation Policy and Industrial Policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 97-110, January.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2007. "National Innovation Systems—Analytical Concept and Development Tool," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 95-119.
- Mikel Navarro Arancegui, 2009. "Los sistemas regionales de innovación. Una revisión crítica," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 70(01), pages 25-59.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan JosÃ© Gibaja & BeÃ±at Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009.
"Patterns of Innovation in EU-25 Regions: A Typology and Policy Recommendations,"
Environment and Planning C,
SAGE Publishing, vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Mikel Navarro & Juan Jose Gibaja & Beñat Bilbao-Osorio & Ricardo Aguado, 2009. "Patterns of innovation in EU-25 regions: a typology and policy recommendations," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 815-840, October.
- Maskell, Peter & Malmberg, Anders, 1999. "Localised Learning and Industrial Competitiveness," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 167-185, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekz:ekonoz:2009115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iñaki Treviño)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.