Innovation systems: analytical and methodological issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Oskarsson, Christer, 1995. "Educational statistics as an indicator of technological activity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 127-136, January.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Grupp, Hariolf, 1996. "Spillover Effects and the Science Base of Innovations Reconsidered: An Empirical Approach," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 175-197, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Suzuki, Jun & Kodama, Fumio, 2004. "Technological diversity of persistent innovators in Japan: Two case studies of large Japanese firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 531-549, April.
- Heijs, Joost, 2003. "Freerider behaviour and the public finance of R&D activities in enterprises: the case of the Spanish low interest credits for R&D," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 445-461, March.
- Singh, Anuraag & Triulzi, Giorgio & Magee, Christopher L., 2021. "Technological improvement rate predictions for all technologies: Use of patent data and an extended domain description," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(9).
- Vanessa Oltra & Maïder Saint Jean, 2007.
"Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: a comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries,"
- Vanessa OLTRA & Maïder SAINT JEAN, 2007. "Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2007-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA-GRES) & Maïder SAINT JEAN (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Blind, Knut & Grupp, Hariolf, 1999. "Interdependencies between the science and technology infrastructure and innovation activities in German regions: empirical findings and policy consequences," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 451-468, June.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea & Frenz, Marion, 2013.
"Economic crisis and innovation: Is destruction prevailing over accumulation?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 303-314.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz, 2012. "Economic crisis and innovation: is destruction prevailing over accumulation?," Working Papers 6, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Winter, S. G. & Kaniovski, Y. M. & Dosi, G., 2000.
"Modeling industrial dynamics with innovative entrants,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 255-293, September.
- S.G. Winter & Y.M. Kaniovski & G. Dosi, 1998. "Modeling Industrial Dynamics with Innovative Entrants," Working Papers ir98022, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sydney Winter & Yuri Kaniovski & Giovanni Dosi, 1999. "Modeling Industrial Dynamics with Innovative Entrants," LEM Papers Series 1999/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Karol J. Borowiecki & Trilce Navarrete, 2017.
"Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 227-246, April.
- Karol J. Borowiecki & Trilce Navarrete, 2015. "Digitization of Heritage Collections as Indicator of Innovation," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-08-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2015.
- Borowiecki, Karol J. & Navarrete, Trilce, 2015. "Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation," Discussion Papers on Economics 14/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Economics.
- Karol Jan Borowiecki & Trilce Navarrete, 2016. "Digitization of heritage collections as indicator of innovation," Trinity Economics Papers tep1616, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Swati Mehta, 2018. "National Innovation System of India: An Empirical Analysis," Millennial Asia, , vol. 9(2), pages 203-224, August.
- E.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/274516233 Cefis & M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304823864 Ghita, 2008. "Post Merger Innovative Patterns in Small and Medium Firms," Working Papers 08-09, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Montresor, Sandro & Vezzani, Antonio, 2015.
"The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 381-393.
- Antonio Vezzani & Sandro Montresor, 2013. "The production function of top R&D investors: Accounting for size and sector heterogeneity with quantile estimations," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marion Frenz & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The impact of technological regimes on patterns of sustained and sporadic innovation activities in UK industries," Working Papers 33, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Maria Królak & Hanna Górska-Warsewicz & Magdalena Mądra-Sawicka & Krystyna Rejman & Sylwia Żakowska-Biemans & Julita Szlachciuk & Maksymilian Czeczotko & Bartosz Kwiatkowski & Robert Zaremba & Michał , 2022. "Towards Sustainable Innovation in the Bakery Sector—An Example of Fibre-Enriched Bread," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-19, February.
- Becker Wolfgang & Peters Jürgen, 2005. "Innovation Effects of Science-Related Technological Opportunities / Innovationseffekte von technologischen Möglichkeiten aus dem Wissenschaftsbereich: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Findings," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(2), pages 130-150, April.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2007.
"Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth ,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1105-1145, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2007. "Technological regimes and sectoral differences in productivity growth," MPRA Paper 27598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Marsili, Orietta, 2006. "The fruit flies of innovations: A taxonomy of innovative small firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 213-229, March.
- Amrita Saha & Tommaso Ciarli, 2018. "Innovation, Structural Change, and Inclusion. A Cross Country PVAR Analysis," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-01, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Fassio Claudio, 2011. "Sectoral invariances or distance-from-the-frontier effect among European mid-low tech sectors," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201115, University of Turin.
- Andreas Reinstaller & Werner Hölzl & Johannes Kutsam & Christian Schmid, 2013. "The Development of Productive Structures of EU Member Countries and Their International Competitiveness," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46823, May.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Paola Giuri, 2000. "Industry Life Cycle and the Evolution of an Industry Network," LEM Papers Series 2000/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:2:p:233-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.