Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA-GRES) & Maïder SAINT JEAN (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Vanessa OLTRA (E3i-IFReDE-GRES) & Maïder SAINT-JEAN (E3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Variety of technological trajectories in low emission vehicles (LEVs): a patent data analysis," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1997. "Technological Regimes and Sectoral Patterns of Innovative Activities," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 83-117.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epicoco, Marianna, 2016.
"Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: An analysis of the chemical sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 427-441.
- Marianna Epicoco, 2014. "Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: an analysis of the chemical sector," Working Papers of BETA 2014-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marianna EPICOCO (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Maïder SAINT JEAN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Mapping the scientific knowledge of the Green Chemistry community (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental innovations; technological regime; technological paradigm; environmental regulation; automotive industry; green chemistry;
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-10-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2007-10-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-10-06 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2007-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.