Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA-GRES) & Maïder SAINT JEAN (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2007-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- Vanessa OLTRA (E3i-IFReDE-GRES) & Maïder SAINT-JEAN (E3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Variety of technological trajectories in low emission vehicles (LEVs): a patent data analysis," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2006-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1997. "Technological Regimes and Sectoral Patterns of Innovative Activities," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 83-117.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epicoco, Marianna, 2016.
"Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: An analysis of the chemical sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 427-441.
- Marianna Epicoco, 2014. "Patterns of innovation and organizational demography in emerging sustainable fields: an analysis of the chemical sector," Working Papers of BETA 2014-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marianna EPICOCO (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Maïder SAINT JEAN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Mapping the scientific knowledge of the Green Chemistry community (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental innovations; technological regime; technological paradigm; environmental regulation; automotive industry; green chemistry;
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-10-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2007-10-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-10-06 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:grt:wpegrt:2007-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifredfr.html .