Report NEP-CSE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iwasa, Kazumichi & Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Strategic Divisionalization, Product Differentiation and International Competition," MPRA Paper 5120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Licandro, Omar & Navas-Ruiz, Antonio, 2007. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA) & Maïder SAINT JEAN (GREThA), 2007. "Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Paul Lanoie & Nick Johnstone & Stefan Ambec & Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti, 2007. "Environmental Policy, Innovation and Performance: New Insights on the Porter Hypothesis," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-19, CIRANO.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 716, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- C. Economidou & Antu Panini Murshid, 2007. "Testing the linkages between trade and productivity growth," Working Papers 07-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hvide, Hans K & Møen, Jarle, 2007. "Liquidity Constraints and Entrepreneurial Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 6495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philipp Hartmann & Florian Heider & Elias Papaioannou & Marco Lo Duca, 2007. "The role of financial markets and innovation in productivity and growth in Europe," Occasional Paper Series 72, European Central Bank.