Report NEP-ENV-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanessa OLTRA & Maïder SAINT JEAN, 2007. "Incrementalism of environmental innovations versus paradigmatic change: A comparative study of the automotive and chemical industries," Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019) 2007-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Natacha Raffin & Katheline Schubert, 2007. "International Emissions Trading Scheme and European Emissions Trading Scheme: what linkages?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sonja Peterson & Gernot Klepper, 2007. "Distribution Matters ; Taxes vs. Emissions Trading in Post Kyoto Climate Regimes," Kiel Working Papers 1380, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- James Bushnell & Carla Peterman & Catherine Wolfram, 2007. "Local Solutions to Global Problems: Policy Choice and Regulatory Jurisdiction," NBER Working Papers 13472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "The "Bali Convention": Flexibility of Targets and Instruments Inevitable," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 729, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schulkin, J.Z. & Hobbs, B.F. & Pang, J., 2007. "Long-Run Equilibrium Modeling of Alternative Emissions Allowance Allocation Systems in Electric Power Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0748, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- James Roumasset & Kimberly Burnett & Hua Wang, 2007. "Is China’s Growth Sustainable?," Working Papers 200723, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Public Policies against Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 13454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Högberg, Martina, 2007. "Eco-driving? A discrete choice experiment on valuation of car attributes," Working Papers 2007:13, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Olivier Deschênes & Michael Greenstone, 2007. "Climate Change, Mortality, and Adaptation: Evidence from Annual Fluctuations in Weather in the US," Working Papers 0707, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and Why Does It Pay To Be Green?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-20, CIRANO.
- Yael Meroz & Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2007. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians: An experimental approach," Jena Economics Research Papers 2007-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ordás Criado, Carlos, 2007. "Temporal and spatial homogeneity in air pollutants panel EKC estimations: Two nonparametric tests applied to Spanish provinces," MPRA Paper 5043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Lanoie & Nick Johnstone & Stefan Ambec & Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti, 2007. "Environmental Policy, Innovation and Performance: New Insights on the Porter Hypothesis," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-19, CIRANO.
- Breton, Albert & Scott, Anthony & Fraschini, Angela, 2007. "Explaining differences in environmental governance patterns between Canada, Italy and the United States," POLIS Working Papers 87, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Jennifer J. Lee, 2007. "Climate Change and Disaster Planning: Case Study of the Netherlands, Flood Disaster and Water Management Policies," NEURUS papers neurusp110, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Romain H. Lacombe & John E. Parsons, 2007. "Technologies, Markets and Challenges for Development of the Canadian Oil Sands Industry," Working Papers 0706, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Arguedas, Carmen, 2007. "To Comply or Not To Comply? Pollution Standard Setting Under Costly Monitoring and Sanctioning," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/13, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Stephen Ansolabehere, 2007. "Public Attitudes Toward America’s Energy Options: Report of the 2007 MIT Energy Survey," Working Papers 0702, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Pareto Optimality in the Extraction of Fossil Fuels and the Greenhouse Effect: A Note," NBER Working Papers 13453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine C. Martin & Paul L. Joskow & A. Denny Ellerman, 2007. "Time and Location Differentiated NOX Control in Competitive Electricity Markets Using Cap-and-Trade Mechanisms," Working Papers 0704, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Trommetter, M., 2007. "Flexibility in the implementation of intellectual property rights in agricultural biotechnology," Working Papers 200708, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- M.A. de Figueiredo & H.J. Herzog & P.L. Joskow & K.A. Oye & D.M. Reiner, 2007. "Regulating Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage," Working Papers 0703, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Jefferson Lorencini Gazoni & José Aroudo Mota & Iara Lúcia Gomes Brasileiro & Alexandre X. Ywata de Carvalho, 2006. "Valoração Econômica do Parque Estadual de Itaúnas (ES)," Discussion Papers 1238, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.