Flexibility in the implementation of intellectual property rights in agricultural biotechnology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Trommetter, 2010. "Flexibility in the implementation of intellectual property rights in agricultural biotechnology," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 223-245, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Glazer, Jacob & Sappington, David E. M., 1992.
"Licensing and the sharing of knowledge in research joint ventures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 43-69, February.
- Bhattacharya, S. & Glazer, J. & Sappington, D., 1991. "Licensing and the Sharing of Knowledge in Research Joint Ventures," Discussion Paper 1991-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhattacharya, S. & Glazer, J. & Sappington, D., 1991. "Licensing and the Sharing of Knowledge in Research Joint Ventures," Papers 9120, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Trommetter, Michel, 2005.
"Biodiversity and international stakes: A question of access,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 573-583, June.
- Trommetter, M., 2004. "Biodiversity and international stakes : a question of access," Working Papers 200418, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Josh Lerner & Jean Tirole, 2004. "Efficient Patent Pools," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 691-711, June.
- Carl Shapiro, 2001.
"Navigating the Patent Thicket: Cross Licenses, Patent Pools, and Standard Setting,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 1, pages 119-150
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shapiro, Carl, 2000. "Navigating the Patent Thicket: Cross Licenses, Patent Pools, and Standard-Setting," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt4hs5s9wk, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Carl Shapiro, 2004. "Navigating the Patent Thicket: Cross Licenses, Patent Pools and Standard Setting," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000539, David K. Levine.
- Carl Shapiro, 2003. "Navigating the Patent Thicket: Cross Licenses, Patent Pools, and Standard-Setting," Law and Economics 0303005, EconWPA.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Versaevel, Bruno, 2003. "From private to public common agency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 305-309, August.
- Langinier, Corinne & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2002.
"Economics of Patents: An Overview, The,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
2061, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Corinne Langinier & GianCarlo Moschini, 2002. "Economics of Patents: An Overview, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-wp293, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Forero-Pineda, Clemente, 2006. "The impact of stronger intellectual property rights on science and technology in developing countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 808-824, July.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1991. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Cumulative Research and the Patent Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mónica L. Azevedo & Óscar Afonso & Sandra T. Silva, 2013. "Endogenous growth and intellectual property rights: a North-South modelling proposal," FEP Working Papers 492, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Azevedo, Mónica L. & Afonso, Óscar & Silva, Sandra T., 2014. "Endogenous growth and intellectual property rights: A north–south modeling proposal," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 112-120.
More about this item
KeywordsTRIPS; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; PATENT; AGRICULTURE; INNOVATION;
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-10-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-10-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-10-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-10-06 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2007-10-06 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gbl:wpaper:200708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgnÃ¨s Vertier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inragfr.html .