The impact of stronger intellectual property rights on science and technology in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
- Adam B. Jaffe, 1999.
"The U.S. Patent System in Transition: Policy Innovation and the Innovation Process,"
NBER Working Papers
7280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, Adam B., 2000. "The U.S. patent system in transition: policy innovation and the innovation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 531-557, April.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002.
"International Protection of Intellectual Property,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Gene & Lai, Edwin, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CEPR Discussion Papers 3118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, G.M. & Lai, E., 2001. "International Protection of intellectual Property," Papers 215, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M Grossman & Edwin L Lai, 2004. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000442, David K. Levine.
- Helpman, E., 1992.
"Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-80, November.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1994.
"North-South knowledge spillovers and competition : Convergence versus divergence,"
1994-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1996. "North-South knowledge spillovers and competition: convergence versus divergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 213-232, August.
- McCalman, P., 1999.
"Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
1999-374, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- McCalman, Phillip, 2001. "Reaping what you sow: an empirical analysis of international patent harmonization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 161-186, October.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," Papers 374, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Américo Tristão Bernardes, 2001. "Cross-over, thresholds, and interactions between science and technology: a tentative simplified model and initial notes about statistics from 120 countries," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td157, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Josh Lerner, 2000.
"Where Does State Street Lead? A First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000,"
NBER Working Papers
7918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "Where Does State Street Lead? First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000497, David K. Levine.
- J. Aboites & M. Cimoli, 2002. "Intellectual property rights and national innovation systems - Some lessons from the Mexican experience," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 215-232.
- Partha, Dasgupta & David, Paul A., 1994. "Toward a new economics of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-521, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:6:p:808-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.