The impact of stronger intellectual property rights on science and technology in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, E., 1992.
"Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-80, November.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1994.
"North-South knowledge spillovers and competition : Convergence versus divergence,"
1994-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1996. "North-South knowledge spillovers and competition: convergence versus divergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 213-232, August.
- Adam B. Jaffe, 1999.
"The U.S. Patent System in Transition: Policy Innovation and the Innovation Process,"
NBER Working Papers
7280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffe, Adam B., 2000. "The U.S. patent system in transition: policy innovation and the innovation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 531-557, April.
- Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque & Américo Tristão Bernardes, 2001. "Cross-over, thresholds, and interactions between science and technology: a tentative simplified model and initial notes about statistics from 120 countries," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td157, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002.
"International Protection of Intellectual Property,"
NBER Working Papers
8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Gene & Lai, Edwin, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CEPR Discussion Papers 3118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CESifo Working Paper Series 790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gene M Grossman & Edwin L Lai, 2004. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000442, David K. Levine.
- Grossman, G.M. & Lai, E., 2001. "International Protection of intellectual Property," Papers 215, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- McCalman, P., 1999.
"Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization,"
374, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- McCalman, Phillip, 2001. "Reaping what you sow: an empirical analysis of international patent harmonization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 161-186, October.
- McCalman, P., 1999. "Reaping What You Sow: An Empirical Analysis of International Patent Harmonization," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-374, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
- Josh Lerner, 2004.
"Where Does State Street Lead? First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000000497, David K. Levine.
- Josh Lerner, 2000. "Where Does State Street Lead? A First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000," NBER Working Papers 7918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Innovation, Technology Transfer, and the World Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 253-66, April.
- J. Aboites & M. Cimoli, 2002. "Intellectual property rights and national innovation systems - Some lessons from the Mexican experience," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(1), pages 215-232.
- Partha, Dasgupta & David, Paul A., 1994. "Toward a new economics of science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 487-521, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:35:y:2006:i:6:p:808-824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.