North-South knowledge spillovers and competition: convergence versus divergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1994. "North-South knowledge spillovers and competition : Convergence versus divergence," Discussion Paper 1994-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul, 1993. "Idea gaps and object gaps in economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 543-573, December.
- Smulders, Sjak & van de Klundert, Theo, 1995.
"Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R & D,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 139-160, January.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1995. "Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R&D," Other publications TiSEM 3287368d-bf5d-421a-91c1-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Baumol, William J & Wolff, Edward N, 1988. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1155-1159, December.
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Askenazy, Philippe & Le Van, Cuong, 1999. "A Model of Optimal Growth Strategy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 24-51, March.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2004. "Virtual integration and endogenous growth in the world economy," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(4), pages 289-296, November.
- Toni Mora, 2005. "Conditioning factors on regional European clubs - a distributional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p302, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 1999. "The Core-Periphery Model and Endogenous Growth: Stabilising and De-Stabilising Integration," NBER Working Papers 6899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1999.
"Catching-up and Regulation in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 431-454, August.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1997. "Catching-up and Regulation in a Two-Sector Small Open Economy," Discussion Paper 1997-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1999. "Catching-up and regulation in a two-sector small open economy," Other publications TiSEM 3cd1fec7-de66-4d32-a42a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Daniela Marconi, 2007. "Endogenous growth and trade liberalization between asymmetric countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 630, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lucas Bretschger, 1998.
"Nachhaltige Entwicklung der Weltwirtschaft: Ein Nord-Süd-Ansatz,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 134(III), pages 369-390, September.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 1998. "Nachhaltige Entwicklung der Weltwirtschaft: Ein Nord-Süd-Ansatz," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 05/1998, University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Sperlich, Y., 2013. "Comparing the Speed of Convergence in American Integration Areas," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 77-88.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Forero, Clemente, 2005. "The impact of stronger intellectual property rights on science and technology in developing countries," Galeras. Working Papers Series 003, Universidad de Los Andes. Facultad de Administración. School of Management.
- Çürük, M., 2014. "Essays on economic growth and international trade," Other publications TiSEM 323b2713-dc19-4ce8-940e-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Curuk, M., 2012. "Trade, Technology Diffusion and Misallocation : Trade Partner Matters (Replaces CentER DP 2011-125)," Discussion Paper 2012-046, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- de Groot, H.L.F. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 1997. "Unemployment and catching up : Europe vis à vis the USA," Other publications TiSEM da7dcf42-9007-43df-a948-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chui, Michael & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2001.
"Winners and losers in a North-South model of growth, innovation and product cycles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 333-365, August.
- Chui, Michael & Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1999. "Winners and Losers in a North-South Model of Growth, Innovation and Product Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 2291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:289-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Schaik, Anton B. T. M. & de Groot, Henri L. F., 2002. "Macroeconomic consequences of downsizing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 331-352, May.
- Forero-Pineda, Clemente, 2006. "The impact of stronger intellectual property rights on science and technology in developing countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 808-824, July.
- Luca De Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2005. "Similarity in export composition and catching-up," Working Papers 28-2005, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2002. "The effects of integration on regional disparities: Convergence, divergence or both?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 539-567, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:50:y:1996:i:2:p:213-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.