On Optimum Subsidy to a Learning Industry: An Aspect of the Theory of Infant Industry Protection
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bardhan, Pranab K, 1971. "On Optimum Subsidy to a Learning Industry: An Aspect of the Theory of Infant-Industry Protection," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(1), pages 54-70, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2015.
"New exports from emerging markets: Do followers benefit from pioneers?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 203-223.
- Rodrigo Wagner & Andrés Zahler, 2011. "New Exports from Emerging Markets:Do Followers Beneit from Pioneers ?," Working Papers 18, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Wagner, Rodrigo & Zahler, Andrés, 2011. "New exports from emerging markets: do followers benefit from pioneers ?," MPRA Paper 30312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aubert, Cécile & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, .
"Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective,"
Chapters in Economics,
University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cécile Aubert & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cécile Aubert & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2011. "Subsidizing National Champions: An Evolutionary Perspective," Post-Print hal-00382740, HAL.
- Pack, Howard & Saggi, Kamal, 2006. "The case for industrial policy : a critical survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3839, The World Bank.
- repec:the:publsh:3329 is not listed on IDEAS
- KAFANDO, Namalguebzanga, 2014.
"L'industrialisation de l'Afrique: l'importance des facteurs structurels et du régime de change
[The industrialization of Africa: the importance of structural factors and exchange rate regime]," MPRA Paper 68736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bläsi, Albrecht & Requate, Till, 2005. "Learning-by-Doing with Spillovers in Competitive Industries, Free Entry, and Regulatory Policy," Economics Working Papers 2005-09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Creating Competitive Advantage: Policy Lessons from History," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 91, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:10:p:1873-1886 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naudé, Wim & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "The importance of manufacturing in economic development: Past, present and future perspectives," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:enepol:v:120:y:2018:i:c:p:684-696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 1996.
"Friedrich List'in Bebek Endüstriler Tezi
[Friedrich List's Infant Industry Argument]," MPRA Paper 2549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Facundo Albornoz & Paolo Vanin, 2007. "Trade Policy and Industrial Structure," Discussion Papers 05-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- James E. Rauch, 1993.
"Does History Matter Only When It Matters Little? The Case of City-Industry Location,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 843-867.
- James E. Rauch, 1993. "Does History Matter Only When it Matters Little? The Case of City-Indu try Location," NBER Working Papers 4312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2008. "Regulation of Energy Prices in Russia," Discussion Papers 1128, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Thomas Christiaans, 2001. "Economic Growth, a Golden Rule of Thumb, and Learning by Doing," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 95-01, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:49-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazuhiko Yokota & Akinori Tomohara, 2009. "Extending the Learning-By-Exporting Hypothesis: Introducing a Credit Constraint," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(2), pages 169-177, May.
- To, T.C., 1993. "Infant Industry Protection with Learning-by-Doing," Discussion Paper 1993-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:8:p:1448-1462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni & Grazzi, Marco & Mathew, Nanditha, 2017.
"The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of “learning by doing”: Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1873-1886.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew, 2016. "The cost-quantity relations and the diverse patterns of "learning by doing": Evidence from India," LEM Papers Series 2016/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Harrison, Ann & Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2010.
"Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Ann Harrison & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2009. "Trade, Foreign Investment, and Industrial Policy for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newbery, David, 2018.
"Evaluating the case for supporting renewable electricity,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 684-696.
- Newbery, David M G, 2018. "Evaluating the case for supporting renewable electricity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12700, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:53:y:2019:i:c:p:225-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoff, Karla, 1997. "Bayesian learning in an infant industry model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 409-436, November.
- Anderson, James L. & Altobello, Marilyn A., 1979. "Estimating Learning Benefits from Research and Development in Anaerobic Digestion Systems for Animal Waste Disposal and Energy Recovery," 1979 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, Pullman, Washington 277604, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:worpap:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Linda Woodbury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edmitus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.