Endogenous growth and trade liberalization between asymmetric countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz & Luis A. Rivera-Batiz, 2018.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade, Capital Flows and Economic Development, chapter 1, pages 3-32
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak, 1996.
"North-South knowledge spillovers and competition: convergence versus divergence,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 213-232, August.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Smulders, J.A., 1994. "North-South knowledge spillovers and competition : Convergence versus divergence," Discussion Paper 1994-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Smulders, Sjak & van de Klundert, Theo, 1995.
"Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R & D,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 139-160, January.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1995. "Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R&D," Other publications TiSEM 3287368d-bf5d-421a-91c1-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Marconi, 2010. "Trade, technical progress and the environment: the role of a unilateral green tax on consumption," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 744, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous growth; trade liberalization; scale effect.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2007-10-20 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_630_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.