Report NEP-AGR-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Acosta Reveles, Irma Lorena, 2007.
"Die neoliberale Agrargesetzgebung in México, 1992-2005
[Unforeseen effects of the agrarian legislation in Mexico, 1992-2005]," MPRA Paper 5093, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Pekka Virtanen & Dag Ehrenpreis, 2007. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Mozambique," Country Study 10, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Trommetter, M., 2007. "Flexibility in the implementation of intellectual property rights in agricultural biotechnology," Working Papers 200708, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Yael Meroz & Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2007. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians: An experimental approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Xavier Giné & Robert M. Townsend & James Vickery, 2007. "Patterns of rainfall insurance participation in rural India," Staff Reports 302, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Högberg, Martina, 2007. "Eco-driving? A discrete choice experiment on valuation of car attributes," Working Papers 2007:13, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Honorio Kume & Guida Piani & Pedro Miranda, 2006. "Cotas Tarifárias e o Impacto Sobre as Exportações Agrícolas Brasileiras na União Européia," Discussion Papers 1246, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and Why Does It Pay To Be Green?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-20, CIRANO.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2007. "Public Policies against Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 13454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.