Efficient Patent Pools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Leonard, Gregory K & Tirole, Jean, 2003.
"On Nonexclusive Membership in Competing Joint Ventures,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(1), pages 43-62, Spring.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Gregory K. Leonard & Jean Tirole, 2003. "On Non-Exclusive Membership in Competing Joint Ventures," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000145, David K. Levine.
- Rasmusen, Eric, 1988. "Entry for Buyout," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 281-299, March.
- Brueckner, Jan K & Whalen, W Tom, 2000. "The Price Effects of International Airline Alliances," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 503-545, October.
- Vincenzo Denicolo, 2002. "Sequential innovation and the patent-antitrust conflict," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 649-668, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Firgo, Matthias & Kügler, Agnes, 2014.
"Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
188, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp188, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Firgo & Agnes Kügler, 2014. "Detecting Collusion in Spatially Differentiated Markets," WIFO Working Papers 479, WIFO.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach, 2019. "Airline Partnerships, Antitrust Immunity, and Joint Ventures: What We Know and What I Think We Would Like to Know," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 54(1), pages 37-60, February.
- Erkal, Nisvan, 2005.
"The decision to patent, cumulative innovation, and optimal policy,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 535-562, September.
- Nisvan Erkal, 2003. "The Decision to Patent, Cumulative Innovation,and Optimal Policy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 877, The University of Melbourne.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach, 2007. "Issues in Network Development by National Airlines: The Case of Ukraine," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(1), pages 61-80, January-F.
- Philip G. Gayle, 2007. "Airline Code-Share Alliances and Their Competitive Effects," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 781-819.
- Graf, M. & Kimms, A., 2011. "An option-based revenue management procedure for strategic airline alliances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(2), pages 459-469, December.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Eduardo Saavedra, 2007.
"Vertical Integration And Shared Facilities In Unregulated Industries,"
Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 771-772, December.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Eduardo Saavedra, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 195, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eduardo Saavedra & Felipe Balmaceda, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv153, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Felipe Balmaceda(University of Chile), Eduardo Saavedra(Georgetown University/Ilades), 2004. "Vertical Integration and Shared Facilities in Unregulated Industries," Working Papers gueconwpa~04-04-13, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2002. "The Performance Implications of Membership in Competing Firm Constellations: Evidence from the Global Airline Industry," Insper Working Papers wpe_23, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Philip G. Gayle & Xin Xie, 2018. "Entry Deterrence And Strategic Alliances," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(3), pages 1898-1924, July.
- Joshua S. Gans & Scott Stern, 2000.
"Incumbency and R&D Incentives: Licensing the Gale of Creative Destruction,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 485-511, December.
- Gans, Joshua, 1968- & Stern, Scott, 1969-, 1998. "Incumbency and R&D incentives : licensing the gale of creative distruction," Working papers WP 4008-98., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Joshua Gans & Scott Stern, 2003.
"When does funding research by smaller firms bear fruit?: Evidence from the SBIR program,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 361-384.
- Joshua S. Gans & Scott Stern, 2000. "When Does Funding Research by Smaller Firms Bear Fruit?: Evidence from the SBIR Program," NBER Working Papers 7877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Brueckner & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2007. "Airline Schedule Competition," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(3), pages 161-177, May.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís, 2007. "Downstream Mergers And Entry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Max Gerlach & Catherine Cleophas & Natalia Kliewer, 2013. "Airline Codeshare Alliances," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 5(3), pages 153-163, June.
- Xia, Wenyi & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "High-speed rail and air transport competition and cooperation: A vertical differentiation approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 456-481.
- Christopher P. Wright & Harry Groenevelt & Robert A. Shumsky, 2010. "Dynamic Revenue Management in Airline Alliances," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(1), pages 15-37, February.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2013.
"Airline consolidation and the distribution of traffic between primary and secondary hubs,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 951-963.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2012. "Airline Consolidation and the Distribution of Traffic between Primary and Secondary Hubs," Working Papers 2072/211632, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2009. "Airline competition and network structure," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 966-983, December.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Anming, 2001. "Key aspects of global strategic alliances and the impacts on the future of Canadian airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 287-301.
- Gayle, Philip G. & Brown, Dave, 2014.
"Airline strategic alliances in overlapping markets: Should policymakers be concerned?,"
Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 243-256.
- Gayle, Philip & Brown, Dave, 2015. "Airline strategic alliances in overlapping Markets: Should policymakers be concerned?," MPRA Paper 62355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:94:y:2004:i:3:p:691-711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.