Contact information of Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucaiel. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: https://www.digspes.uniupo.it .
- 16 A free-market view on accidents and torts
by Colombatto, Enrico
- 15 Litigation as a Measure of Well-Being
by Eisenberg, Theodore & Kalantry, Sital & Robinson, Nick
- 14 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest: Violence, Uncertainty, and Safety
by Holler, Manfred J. & Klose-Ullmann, Barbara
- 13 Open Access, Social Norms & Publication Choice
by Migheli Matteo & Ramello, Giovanni B.
- 12 Ranking Law Journals and the Limits of Journal Citation Reports
by Eisenberg, Theodore & Wells, Martin T.
- 7 An Empirical Analysis on the European Market of Human Experimentation
by Ippoliti, Roberto
- 6 Relationships and The Availability of Credit To New Small Firms
by Colombatto, Enrico & Melnik, Arie & Monticone, Chiara
- 5 Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools
by Gallini, Nancy
- 4 Examining the Efficiency of the U.S. Courts of Appeals: Pathologies and Prescriptions
by Christensen, Robert K. & Szmer, John
- 3 The Simple Economics of Class Action: Private Provision of Club and Public Goods
by Cassone, Alberto & Ramello, Giovanni B.
- 2 The Effect of Rules Shifting Supreme Court Jurisdiction from Mandatory to Discretionary - An Empirical Lesson from Taiwan
by Eisenberg, Theodore & Huang, Kuo-Chang
- 1 The Costs of Class Actions: Allocation and Collective Redress in the U.S. Experience
by Calabresi, Guido & Schwartz, Kevin S.