The Origins of Private Property
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate property; Consequentialism; Natural rights; Appropriation; Intellectual property;
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-06-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2017-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-06-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2017-06-25 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucaiel:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: http://polis.unipmn.it .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .