A free-market view on accidents and torts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- Nicita Antonio & Ramello Giovanni B., 2007.
"Property, Liability and Market Power: The Antitrust Side of Copyright,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 767-791, December.
- Nicita, Antonio & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2006. "Property, liability and market power: The antitrust side of copyright," POLIS Working Papers 75, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Migheli, Matteo & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2014. "Open Access Journals & Academics' Behaviour," IEL Working Papers 18, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Posner, Richard A, 1997. "Social Norms and the Law: An Economic Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 365-369, May.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Giovanni B. Ramello, 2005. "Property rights, firm boundaries, and the republic of science--A note on Ashish Arora and Robert Merges," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(6), pages 1195-1204, December.
- Piero Cavaleri & Michael Keren & Giovanni B. Ramello & Vittorio Valli, 2009.
"Publishing an E-Journal on a Shoe String: Is It a Sustainable Project?,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 89-101, March.
- Cavaleri, Pietro & Keren, Michael & Ramello, Giovanni B. & Valli, Vittorio, 2009. "Publishing an E-journal on a shoe string: Is it a sustainaible project?," POLIS Working Papers 118, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
Keywordsaccidents; respondeat superior; unlimited liability; social responsibility;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucaiel:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: http://polis.unipmn.it .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .