The "Bali Convention": Flexibility of Targets and Instruments Inevitable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Haites & Farhana Yamin & Odile Blanchard & Claudia Kemfert, 2004. "Implementing the Kyoto Protocol without Russia," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 143-152, June.
- S. Paltsev & J. Reilly & H. Jacoby & A. Gurgel & G. Metcalf & A. Sokolov & J. Holak, 2007. "Assessment of U.S. Cap-and-Trade Proposals," Working Papers 0705, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Claudia Kemfert & Thure Traber & Truong P. Truong, 2007. "Comprehensive Package of Climate Protection Measures Could Substantially Decrease Cost of Emission Reductions in Germany," Weekly Report, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 3(3), pages 15-20.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-10-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-10-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.