Climate policy impacts on the competitiveness of energy-intensive manufacturing sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergey Paltsev & John M. Reilly & Henry D. Jacoby & Angelo C. Gurgel & Gilbert E. Metcalf & Andrei P. Sokolov & Jennifer F. Holak, 2007. "Assessment of U.S. Cap-and-Trade Proposals," NBER Working Papers 13176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morgenstern, Richard D. & Ho, Mun & Shih, J.-S.Jhih-Shyang & Zhang, Xuehua, 2004.
"The near-term impacts of carbon mitigation policies on manufacturing industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1825-1841, November.
- Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Ho, Mun & Zhang, Xuehua, 2002. "The Near-Term Impacts of Carbon Mitigation Policies on Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers dp-02-06-, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blazejczak, Jürgen & Braun, Frauke G. & Edler, Dietmar & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014.
"Economic effects of renewable energy expansion: A model-based analysis for Germany,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1070-1080.
- Blazejczak, Jürgen & Braun, Frauke G. & Edler, Dietmar & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014. "Economic Effects of Renewable Energy Expansion: A Model-Based Analysis for Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1070-1080.
- Jürgen Blazejczak & Frauke G. Braun & Dietmar Edler & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "Economic Effects of Renewable Energy Expansion: A Model-Based Analysis for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1156, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:637-:d:96069 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:617-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel Ann Mulhall & John R. Bryson, 2013. "The Energy Hot Potato and Governance of Value Chains: Power, Risk, and Organizational Adjustment in Intermediate Manufacturing Firms," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 89(4), pages 395-419, October.
- Moreno, Blanca & García-Álvarez, María Teresa & Ramos, Carmen & Fernández-Vázquez, Esteban, 2014. "A General Maximum Entropy Econometric approach to model industrial electricity prices in Spain: A challenge for the competitiveness," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 815-824.
- Webster, Allan & Ayatakshi, Sukanya, 2013. "The effect of fossil energy and other environmental taxes on profit incentives for change in an open economy: Evidence from the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1422-1431.
- Holtbrügge, Dirk & Dögl, Corinna, 2012. "How international is corporate environmental responsibility? A literature review," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 180-195.
- Bassi, Andrea M. & Yudken, Joel S., 2011. "Climate policy and energy-intensive manufacturing: A comprehensive analysis of the effectiveness of cost mitigation provisions in the American Energy and Security Act of 2009," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4920-4931, September.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:32-40 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy policy Industry model Climate policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:8:p:3052-3060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.