Carbon sequestration and the role of biological carbon mitigation: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Lehmann & John Gaunt & Marco Rondon, 2006. "Bio-char Sequestration in Terrestrial Ecosystems – A Review," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 395-419, March.
- Smeets, Edward M.W. & Lewandowski, Iris M. & Faaij, André P.C., 2009. "The economical and environmental performance of miscanthus and switchgrass production and supply chains in a European setting," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1230-1245, August.
- Packer, Mike, 2009. "Algal capture of carbon dioxide; biomass generation as a tool for greenhouse gas mitigation with reference to New Zealand energy strategy and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3428-3437, September.
- Newell, Richard G. & Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006. "The effects of economic and policy incentives on carbon mitigation technologies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(5-6), pages 563-578, November.
- Singh, Jasvinder & Gu, Sai, 2010. "Commercialization potential of microalgae for biofuels production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2596-2610, December.
- Hirano, Atsushi & Ueda, Ryohei & Hirayama, Shin & Ogushi, Yasuyuki, 1997. "CO2 fixation and ethanol production with microalgal photosynthesis and intracellular anaerobic fermentation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 137-142.
- Oh, Tick Hui, 2010. "Carbon capture and storage potential in coal-fired plant in Malaysia--A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2697-2709, December.
- Mata, Teresa M. & Martins, António A. & Caetano, Nidia. S., 2010. "Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 217-232, January.
- Lal, R., 2011. "Sequestering carbon in soils of agro-ecosystems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 33-39, January.
- Hadjipaschalis, Ioannis & Kourtis, George & Poullikkas, Andreas, 2009. "Assessment of oxyfuel power generation technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2637-2644, December.
- Lal, R., 2011. "Sequestering carbon in soils of agro-ecosystems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 33-39.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Review of environmental, economic and policy aspects of biofuels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4341, The World Bank.
- Morgenstern, Richard D. & Ho, Mun & Shih, J.-S.Jhih-Shyang & Zhang, Xuehua, 2004.
"The near-term impacts of carbon mitigation policies on manufacturing industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1825-1841, November.
- Morgenstern, Richard & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Ho, Mun & Zhang, Xuehua, 2002. "The Near-Term Impacts of Carbon Mitigation Policies on Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Papers dp-02-06-, Resources For the Future.
- Harun, Razif & Singh, Manjinder & Forde, Gareth M. & Danquah, Michael K., 2010. "Bioprocess engineering of microalgae to produce a variety of consumer products," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1037-1047, April.
- Goyal, H.B. & Seal, Diptendu & Saxena, R.C., 2008. "Bio-fuels from thermochemical conversion of renewable resources: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 504-517, February.
- Kadam, K.L, 2002. "Environmental implications of power generation via coal-microalgae cofiring," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 905-922.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1163-1175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mao, Guozhu & Zou, Hongyang & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Huibin & Zuo, Jian, 2015. "Past, current and future of biomass energy research: A bibliometric analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1823-1833.
- Zhou, Huairong & Qian, Yu & Yang, Siyu, 2015. "Energetic/economic penalty of CO2 emissions and application to coal-to-olefins projects in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 344-353.
- Barros, Ana I. & Gonçalves, Ana L. & Simões, Manuel & Pires, José C.M., 2015. "Harvesting techniques applied to microalgae: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1489-1500.
- Rashid, Naim & Ur Rehman, Muhammad Saif & Sadiq, Madeha & Mahmood, Tariq & Han, Jong-In, 2014. "Current status, issues and developments in microalgae derived biodiesel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 760-778.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3107-3126 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon; Mitigation; CO2; Emissions; Microalgae; Sequestration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:21:y:2013:i:c:p:712-727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.