Post Merger Innovative Patterns in Small and Medium Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2005.
"Simple solutions to the initial conditions problem in dynamic, nonlinear panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 39-54.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2002. "Simple solutions to the initial conditions problem in dynamic, nonlinear panel data models with unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Huergo, Elena & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2004. "Firms' age, process innovation and productivity growth," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 541-559, April.
- Hagedoorn, John & Cloodt, Myriam, 2003. "Measuring innovative performance: is there an advantage in using multiple indicators?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1365-1379, September.
- Geroski, P. A. & Van Reenen, J. & Walters, C. F., 1997. "How persistently do firms innovate?," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 33-48.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2007. "Review of the Literature on the Impact of Mergers on Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Xulia Gonzalez & Consuelo Pazo, 2004.
"Firms' R&D dilemma: to undertake or not to undertake R&D,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 55-59.
- Xulia González & Consuelo Pazó, 2002. "Firms’ R&D Dilemma: To Undertake Or Not To Undertake R&D," Working Papers 0208, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2001. "Markets for Technology and Their Implications for Corporate Strategy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 419-451, June.
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Accounting for Innovation and Measuring Innovativeness: An Illustrative Framework and an Application," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 226-230, May.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1995. "Schumpeterian Patterns of Innovation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 47-65, February.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Perani, Giulio & Rapiti, Fabio & Archibugi, Daniele, 1997. "Nature and impact of innovation in manufacturing industry: some evidence from the Italian innovation survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 521-536, December.
- Ariel Pakes & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Patents and R&D at the Firm Level: A First Look," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 55-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Cloodt, Myriam & Hagedoorn, John & Van Kranenburg, Hans, 2006. "Mergers and acquisitions: Their effect on the innovative performance of companies in high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 642-654, June.
- E. Cefis & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J Schenk, 2007. "Do mergers of potentially dominant firms foster innovation? An empirical analysis for the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Schulz, Norbert, 2007. "Review of the Literature on the Impact of Mergers on Innovation," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 76, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMergers and acquisitions; innovation; small and medium enterprises; transition probabilities; probit models;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-06-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENT-2008-06-21 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2008-06-21 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2008-06-21 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2008-06-21 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2008-06-21 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .