Accounting for Innovation and Measuring Innovativeness: An Illustrative Framework and an Application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pierre Therrien & Petr Hanel, 2011. "Innovation and Productivity: Summary Results for Canadian Manufacturing Establishments," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 22, pages 11-28, Fall.
- Avellar, Ana Paula & Kupfer, David, 2011.
"Innovation and cooperation: evidence from the Brazilian innovation survey,"
Documentos de Proyectos
3900, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- DAVID KUPFER & Ana Paula Avellar, 2011. "Innovation andCooperation: Evidences from the Brazilian Innovation Survey," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 151, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Heredia PÃ©rez, Jorge A. & Geldes, Cristian & Kunc, Martin H. & Flores, Alejandro, 2019. "New approach to the innovation process in emerging economies: The manufacturing sector case in Chile and Peru," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 35-55.
- Teimuraz Gogokhia & George Berulava, 2021. "Business environment reforms, innovation and firm productivity in transition economies," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 11(2), pages 221-245, June.
- Marina Rybalka, 2015. "The innovative input mix. Assessing the importance of R&D and ICT investments for firm performance in manufacturing and services," Discussion Papers 801, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Stephan, Andreas & Mosquera, Jenniffer Solórzano, 2015.
"Innovation Capabilities and Financing Constraints of Family Firms,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
425, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan & Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera, 2015. "Innovation Capabilities and Financing Constraints of Family Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1536, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schäfer, Dorotea & Stephan, Andreas & Solórzano Mosquera, Jenniffer, 2016. "Innovation Capabilities and Financing Constraints of Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 268, The Ratio Institute.
- Bettina Peters & Rebecca Riley & Iulia Siedschlag & Priit Vahter & John McQuinn, 2014.
"Innovation and Productivity in Services: Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom,"
JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation
2014-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Peters, Bettina & Riley, Rebecca & Siedschlag, Iulia & Vahter, Priit & McQuinn, John, 2014. "Innovation and Productivity in Services:Evidence from Germany, Ireland and the United Kingdom," Papers WP480, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cimoli, Mario & Primi, Annalisa & Rovira, Sebastián, 2011. "National innovation surveys in latin America: empirical evidence and policy implications," Documentos de Proyectos 3897, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016. "“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”," AQR Working Papers 201607, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2017.
Development Working Papers
429, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 08 Apr 2019.
- Max Nathan & Anna Rosso, 2019. "Innovative events," CEP Discussion Papers dp1607, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2019. "Innovative Events," IZA Discussion Papers 12213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2019. "Innovative events," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 102626, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2019. "Innovative Events," SocArXiv t3jrq, Center for Open Science.
- Kiatipong Ariyapruchya & Cheerapan O-lanthanasate & Chatsurang Karnchanasai, 2006. "Strengthening the Competitiveness of Thai Firms: What Needs to be Done?," Working Papers 2006-03, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Andrea Vaona & Mario Pianta, 2008.
"Firm Size and Innovation in European Manufacturing,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 283-299, March.
- Vaona, Andrea & Pianta, Mario, 2006. "Firm size and innovation in European manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Rõigas, Kärt, 2011. "Linkage between productivity and innovation in different service sectors," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2011-02, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Diégo Legros & Fabrice Galia, 2012. "Are innovation and R&D the only sources of firms’ knowledge that increase productivity? An empirical investigation of French manufacturing firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 167-181, October.
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen & NGUYEN-VAN Phu, 2011. "Synergistic effects of organizational innovation practices and firm performance," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-32, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Florent Silve & Alexander Plekhanov, 2018. "Institutions, innovation and growth : Evidence from industry data," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 26(3), pages 335-362, July.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2006.
"R&D and M&A: Are cross-border M&A different? An investigation on OECD countries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 401-423, March.
- Olivier Bertrand & Pluvia Zuniga, 2004. "R&D and M&A: Are cross-border M&A different? An investigation on OECD countries," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cristiano Antonelli & Alessandra Colombelli, 2017.
"The locus of knowledge externalities and the cost of knowledge,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(8), pages 1151-1164, August.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2017. "The Locus of Knowledge Externalities and the Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201711, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2017. "The Locus of Knowledge Externalities and the Cost of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201728, University of Turin.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Firm exports, innovation, … and regions”," AQR Working Papers 201305, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre, 2001.
"To Be Or Not To Be Innovative: An Exercise In Measurement,"
038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "To Be or Not To Be Innovative: An Exercise in Measurement," NBER Working Papers 8644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:92:y:2002:i:2:p:226-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michael P. Albert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.