Advantages And Disadvantages Of Targeting Industry Clusters
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Sudesh, 2005. "Development of Industrial Cluster," MPRA Paper 171, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2005.
- Prejmerean (Dan), Mihaela Cornelia, 2011. "The development potential of clusters in Romania," MPRA Paper 35349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dudensing, Rebekka M., 2008. "Biomedical Devices Clusters in South Carolina and the United States," Research Reports 112807, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Alex Burfitt & Stewart Macneill, 2008. "The Challenges of Pursuing Cluster Policy in the Congested State," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 492-505, June.
- Kathryn Pavlovich & Michèle Akoorie, 2010. "Innovation, sustainability and regional development: the Nelson/Marlborough seafood cluster, New Zealand," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(6), pages 377-386, September.
- Cemal Iyem & Derya Gul Ozturk & Fatma Zehra Yildiz, 2018. "Clustering and Clustering Potential in TR 32 Regions Province," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 8(3), pages 336-345, July.
- Hagadone, Todd A. & Grala, Robert K., 2012. "Business clusters in Mississippi's forest products industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 16-24.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:curerr:18792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dacleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.