Contact information of Ural Federal University, Graduate School of Economics and Management
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aiy:journl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Irina Turgel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seurfru.html .
2023, Volume 9, Issue 2
2023, Volume 9, Issue 1
2022, Volume 8, Issue 4
2022, Volume 8, Issue 3
2022, Volume 8, Issue 2
2022, Volume 8, Issue 1
2021, Volume 7, Issue 4
2021, Volume 7, Issue 3
2021, Volume 7, Issue 2
2021, Volume 7, Issue 1
2020, Volume 6, Issue 4
2020, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 129-145 Socio-economic factors in the spread of SARS-COV-2 across Russian regions
by Sinitsyn, E. V. & Tolmachev, A. V. & Ovchinnikov, A. S.
- 146-153 The economic resilience of Irish counties for subsequent recessions and the impact of population distribution on resilience
by Hennebry, B.
- 154-161 Economic effects of pandemic-related restrictions in Russia and their spatial heterogeneity
by Kolomak, E. A.
- 162-170 The analysis of COVID-19 impact on the internet and telecommunications service sector through modelling the dependence of shares of Russian companies on the American stock market
by Urazbaeva, A. R. & Voytenkov, V. A. & Groznykh, R. I.
- 171-182 COVID-19 mortality rate in Russian regions: forecasts and reality
by Lifshits, M. L. & Neklyudova, N. P.
- 183-195 Economic impact of COVID-19 pandemic in Armenia
by Voskanyan, M. A.
- 196-207 Consequences of the pandemic and new development opportunities for Polish cities in the (post-)COVID-19 era
by Szmytkowska, M.
- 208-221 Regional effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and policy responses in Hungary
by KovÃ¡cs, S. Z. & KoÃ³s, B. & Uzzoli, A. & PÃ¡ger, B. & Egyed, I.
- 222-226 Challenges of small- and medium-sized businesses in Pakistan due to COVID-19 pandemic
by Shah, Ya. & Liu, Yu. & Shah, Faiza & Shah, Fadia
2020, Volume 6, Issue 2
2020, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 5-13 Analysis of the residential mortgage market in the Ural Federal District
by Zinovyeva, E. G. & Balynskaya, N. R. & Koptyakova, S. V. & Akhmetzianova, O.O.
- 14-27 The role of interregional relationships in research talent development
by Naumov, I. V. & Barybina, A. Z.
- 28-39 Cluster policies of large cities in Russia and Kazakhstan
by Turgel, I. D. & Bozhko, L. L. & Pandzhiyeva, V. T.
- 40-49 Smart city development projects in the Republic of Korea
by Choi, Y.-S.
- 50-60 Consumption of addictive goods in Russian regions and its impact on the quality of human capital
by Skokov, R. Yu. & Brizhak, O. V.
2019, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 155-167 Spatial aspects of regional infrastructure distribution (the case of Sverdlovsk region)
by Lavrikova, Ju. G. & Suvorova, A. V.
- 168-175 'Green economy' as a strategy of modernization of older industrial areas in the Urals
by Irina Golova & Alla Sukhovey
- 176-188 Estimation of modernization potential of Russian federal districts
by Fraymovich, D. Yu. & Gundorova, M. A. & Mischenko, Z. V. & Totmyanina, S. I. & Panzabekova, A. Zh.
- 189-197 Public-private partnerships and their role in enhancing the cargo handling efficiency of container lines in the Black Sea
by Lebedeva, I. K.
- 198-207 Changes in land use in Eastern Surabaya, Indonesia, and their impact on coastal society and aquaculture
by Safitri, D. A. & Bespalova, L. A. & Wijayanti, F.
2019, Volume 5, Issue 3
2019, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 53-60 The Role of E-Government Systems in Ensuring Government Effectiveness and Control of Corruption
by Agbozo, E. & Asamoah, B. K.
- 61-70 Sino-Russian Environmental Cooperation: Past, Present, and Future
by Chen, Q.
- 71-78 Cluster Approach to Organization of Special Economic Zones in Russia and Kazakhstan
by Turgel, I. D. & Bozhko, L. L. & Zinovieva, E. G.
- 79-91 Methodology for Comprehensive Assessment of Regional Innovative Development
by Polina, E. A. & Solovyeva, I. A.
- 92-98 Transport System Modelling Based on Analogies Between Road Networks and Electrical Circuits
by Tolmachev, A. V. & Sinitsyn, E. V. & Brusyanin, D. A.
2019, Volume 5, Issue 1
2018, Volume 4, Issue 4
2018, Volume 4, Issue 3
2018, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 41-45 Regional inflation in Russia and ways of controlling it
by Kiseleva, P. S.
- 46-50 Cultural indicators of sustainable regional development (the case of Serbian National Park)
by Lukic, D. & Petrovic, M. D. & Denda, S.
- 51-58 Drone technology for last-mile delivery in Russia: a tool to develop local markets
by Kitonsa, H.
- 59-66 Competitiveness in rural tourism between Serbia and Hungary
by Demirovic, D. & Kosic, K. & Stjepanovic, S.
- 67-71 The role of industrial factors in socio-economic development of Sichuan Province in the context of 'one belt, one road' initiative
by Akhmetzianova, O. O. & Turgel, I. D.
- 72-78 Inframarginal models of spatially allocated economic structures and the analysis of production processes
by Petrenko, D. S.
2018, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 4-9 A comparative study of regional strategies of Northeast Asian countries
by Zhang, S.
- 10-17 Cluster analysis of regional innovation activity in Russia in 2010-2015
by Pushkarev, A. A.
- 18-23 Selection and application of pricing strategies in rural tourism: the case of Vojvodina's farmsteads
by Njegovan, N. & Demirovic, D. & Vasko, Z.
- 24-29 Development potential of rural tourism (the case of "TeÅ¡njarske veÅ¡eri" festival)
by Vujko, A. & Dimitric, D. & Gajic, T. & Penic, M. & Gagic, S.
- 30-37 Indicators of tourism development of the Serbian danube region
by Lukic, D. & Berjan, S. & El Bilali, H.
2017, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 189-195 Regional politics in post-socialist states. Based on the analysis of Georgia
by Kaczmarekâ€“Khubnaia, J.
- 196-202 The state of agriculture and rural development in Serbia
by Gajic, T. & Vujko, A. & Cvijanovic, D. & Penic, M. & Gagic, S.
- 203-212 Agent modeling of advertising impact on the regional economic cluster lifecycle
by Shamis, V. A. & Kulikova, O. M. & Neiman, S. Y. & Usacheva, E. V.
- 213-230 Directions for optimizing of the economic framework as an instrument for regional development
by Luchnikov, A. S. & Nikolaev, R. S.
- 231-242 International trade as a channel of influence of globalization on economic development of the countries-parties of OBOR initiative
by Balandina, M. S.
- 243-250 Identification of regional labor factors of influence on costs for innovation of enterprises in the region
by Kozlovskaya, A. N. & Rukhman, E. E.
2017, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 130-138 Re-examining the relationship: urban economic performance and external economies
by Frost, I. L.
- 139-148 Innovative potential in the small and medium-sized enterprises regional clusters in Russia
by Korchagina, I. V.
- 149-160 Economic links between Russia and China: from cross-border to interregional cooperation (the case of Sverdlovsk region and Heilongjiang province)
by Turgel, I. D. & Vlasova, N. Yu. & Xu, L.
- 161-166 China-Mongolia-Russia economic corridor and environmental protection cooperation
by Zhang, X. & Zhang, S.
- 167-175 Institutional-synergetic approach in benchmarking of territorial industrial policy
by Galiullina, G. F. & Sharamko, M. M. & Andreeva, F. I.
- 176-188 Development of regional strategies in Russia: the case of Sverdlovsk region
by Ulyanova, E. A.
2017, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 76-81 Defining region
by Vukovic, D. & Kochetkov, D. M.
- 82-89 The multiplier accelerator theory in the study of municipal-level investment
by Kazakova, O. B. & Kuzminykh, N. A.
- 90-102 The impact of migrant labors on Russian economy: production function approach
by Jabbar, J. B.
- 103-111 Increasing territorial capitalization by incorporation of small enterprises into clusters
by Matveeva, L. G. & Chernova, O. A.
- 112-119 Fiscal capacity of the city: the assessment of the influence on the sustainability of urban environment and the quality of living (the case of Â«secondÂ» cities of the Russian Federation)
by Balynskaya, N. R. & Vasilyeva, A. G.
- 120-129 Trends of centre-periphery polarization in Sverdlovsk region between 2008 and 2015
by Dvoryadkina, E. B. & Kaibicheva, E. I.
2017, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-11 Government support for monotowns in the Republic of Kazakhstan
by Bozhko, L. L.
- 12-22 Improvement of the social and economic development of single-industry regions in the Russian Federation
by Piyankova, S. G.
- 23-31 Development of a quality rating for regulatory impact assessment in municipalities
by Rakhmeeva, I. I.
- 32-39 Smart city technologies: new barriers to investment or a method for solving the economic problems of municipalities?
by Komarevtseva, O. O.
- 40-49 Mega-clusters as a tool of interregional cooperation in tourists field
by Kuznetsova, O. P. & Kuzmenko, A. A. & Yumaev, E. A.
- 50-58 Identification of consumer development trends in a major city: a market-based approach
by Usova, N. V.
- 59-67 Problems in increasing innovative sustainability of regional development
by Golova, I. M. & Sukhovey, A. F. & Nikulina, N. L.
- 68-75 Conceptual foundations of transition to the non-linear models of higher education in the region
by Zborovsky, G. E. & Ambarova, P. A.
2016, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 402-411 Academic Science and New Industrialization (Example of the Komi Republic)
by Lazhentsev, V. N.
- 412-421 Implementing Urgent Transport and Transit Projects Based on Public-private Partnership in Russia
by Tsvetkov, V. A. & Zoidov, K. Kh. & Medkov, A. A.
- 422-431 Efficiency of Developing Renewable Energy Market in Russia
by Grechukhina, I. A. & Kudryavtseva, O. V. & Yakovleva, E. Yu.
- 432-440 Quality of Life Assessment: Environmental Aspects
by Ryumina, Ye. V.
- 441-449 Export Potential of Russian Pharmaceutical Companies in the Emerging Regional Clusters
by Sapir, Ye. V. & Karachev, I. A. & Zhang, M.
- 450-459 Problems and Tools for the Detection of Threats to Personnel Security in the Region
by Kuznetsova,N. V. & Timofeeva, A. Yu.
- 460-468 Priority Areas for the Support and Promotion of Import Substitution in the Construction Industry
by Kotlyarova, S. N.
- 469-479 From the Strategy of Food Independence to the Strategy of Raising the Competitiveness of Agroindustry
by Altukhov, Ð . I. & Drokin, V. V. & Zhuravlyov, Ð . S.
- 480-489 Influence of Administrative Regulation on the Efficiency of Business Activities in the Region
by Solodilova, N. Z. & Malikov, R. I. & Grishin, K. E.
- 490-499 Socio-Economic Importance of Raising Teachers' Remuneration
by Avraamova, E. M. & Loginov, D. M.
- 500-508 Government Procurements as a Tool for the Development of Small and Medium Business in Russia
by Gafurova, G. T. & Notfullina, G. N. & Fukina, S. P.
- 509-517 Moscow Metropolis Labour Market Features: the Requirements of Employers and the Quality of Young Specialists
by Bobkov, V. N. & Litvinyuk, A. A. & Ledneva, S. A.
2016, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 270-278 Methodological Toolkit for Assessing the Investment Attractiveness of Renewable Resources in Northern and Arctic Territories
by Tatarkin, A. I. & Balashenko, V. V. & Loginov, V. G. & Ignatyeva, M. N.
- 279-289 Post-Socialist Transformation of Central and Eastern Europe at the Turn of the Century: Regional Development and Economic Inequality
by Akaev, A. A. & Ichkitidze,Yu. R. & Sarygulov, A. I. & Sokolov, V. N.
- 290-302 Comparison of the Efficiency of Budget Financing and the Social Security of a Region
by Kuklin, A. A. & Shipitsyna, S. Ye. & Naslunga, K. S.
- 303-313 Development of a Methodology for the Economic Assessment of Managerial Decisions as a Factor of Increased Economic Security
by Romanova, O. A. & Strovsky, V. E.
- 314-323 Institutional Analysis of Resource Potential for Knowledge Generation in the Enterprises of the Regional Defense-Industrial Sector
by Popov, E. V. & Vlasov, M. V. & Shishkina, A. Yu. & Yakimova, A. V.
- 324-334 Substantiating the Transformations in the Priorities of the Innovations and Technology Development of the Russian Regions amid the Global Crisis
by Suhovey, A. F. & Golova, I. M.
- 335-343 Precarious Employment Relations as a Factor of Social Pollution
by Fyodorova, Ð . E. & Katashinskikh, V. S. & Dvorakova, Z.
- 344-352 Interethnic Relations and Migration Processes on the Regional Level: Current Issues and Trends
by Krestyanova, L. S.
- 353-362 Interbudgetary Distribution of Taxes in Russia: Concentration of Power or Management Decentralization
by Pechenskaya, M. A. & Uskova, T. V.
- 363-373 Urban Agglomerations in the Regional Development: Theoretical, Methodological and Applied Aspects
by Shmidt, Ð . V. & Antonyuk, V. S. & Francini, Ð .
- 374-384 Migrant Labour in the Russian Economy: a Burden or a Blessing?
by Koretskaya-Garmash, V. A.
- 385-401 How to Assess Advantages of Economic-Geographical Position for Russian Regions
by Zemtsov, S. P. & Baburin, V. L.
2016, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 166-179 A Sharp Turn toward the Market: Economic Reform in Russia (1992â€“1998) and Its Consequences
by Tatarkin, A. I. & Bersenev, V. L.
- 180-193 Economic Autonomy of Regions in the New Reality
by Bochko, V. S.
- 194-204 Architectonics of the Analysis and Information System "Anti-Crisis"
by Kuklin, A. A. & Okhotnikov, S. A. & Korshunov, L. A.
- 205-215 Spatial Configuration of Gross Regional Product of Russian Regions: Estimation and Forecast
by Lavrovskiy, B. N. & Shiltsin, E. A.
- 216-224 Emigration From Russia: New Trends and Forms
by Iontsev, V. A. & Ryazantsev, S. V. & Iontseva, S. V.
- 225-235 Formalization of the General Model of the Green Economy at the Regional Level
by Potravnyy, I. M. & Novoselov, A. L. & Gengut, I. B.
- 236-244 Economic Motivations for Master's Students' Choice of Educational, Scientific and Professional Trajectories
by Sandler, D. G. & Sushchenko, A. D.
- 245-258 An Integral Evaluation of the Financial State of the Regional Enterprises
by Kurdzhiev, S. P. & Mambetova, A. A. & Peshkova, E. P.
- 259-269 Econometric Modeling of Electricity Consumption by Households as a Tool for the Calculating of the Social Consumption Norm
by Zaytseva, Yu. V.
2016, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-16 Regional targeting of the Russian economic policy: an institution for spatial planning of territories
by Tatarkin, A. I.
- 17-27 A methodological approach to developing the model of correlation between economic development and environmental efficiency on the basis of company's non-financial reports
by Bogdanov, V. D. & Ilysheva, N. N. & Baldesku, E. V. & Zakirov, U. Sh.
- 28-37 Regional differentiation of human potential indicators
by Loksov, V. V. & Ryumina, Ye. V. & Ulyanov, V. V.
- 38-50 A rationale for some directions of the development of resource territories: the complex ''meso-level'' problem
by Kryukov, V. A. & Sevastyanova, A. Ye. & Tokarev, A. N. & Shmat , V. V.
- 51-66 Structural transformations of the economy in the Pacific Region of Russia and efficiency trends
by Baklanov, P. Ya. & Moshkov, A. V.