Biomedical Devices Clusters in South Carolina and the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry, 2006. "New economic geography: Closing the gap between theory and empirics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 569-572, September.
- Edward M. Bergman & Edward J. Feser, 2000. "Industrial and regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications," Wholbk, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, number 19 edited by Randall Jackson, July-Sept.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2001. "Advantages And Disadvantages Of Targeting Industry Clusters," REDRL Research Reports 18792, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
- Maryann Feldman & Johanna Francis & Janet Bercovitz, 2005. "Creating a Cluster While Building a Firm: Entrepreneurs and the Formation of Industrial Clusters," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 129-141.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Sandra T. Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2015.
"The use of game theory in regional economics: A quantitative retrospective,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 421-441, June.
- Sandra Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1447, European Regional Science Association.
- Sandra T. Silva & Isabel Mota & Filipe Grilo, 2011. "The Use of Game Theory in Regional Economics: a quantitative retrospective," FEP Working Papers 419, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Akgungor, Sedef & Fitzpatrick, Ellen T., 2004. "The Synergy Between Subsector Competitiveness And Regional Development: The Case Of Turkey And The Tomato Subsector," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20330, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maria Nowicka-Skowron & Piotr Pachura, 2010. "Theory Of Innovation In Spatial Perspective," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 111-118, May.
- Meir Russ & Jeannette K. Jones, 2012. "International Virtual Industry Clusters and SMEs: Early Process Policy Recommendations," Chapters, in: Knut Ingar Westeren (ed.), Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 13, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Woodward, Douglas P., 2012. "Presidential Address: Industry Location, Economic Development Incentives, and Clusters," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 42(1), pages 5-23, Spring.
- Pinkse, Jonatan & Vernay, Anne-Lorène & D’Ippolito, Beatrice, 2018. "An organisational perspective on the cluster paradox: Exploring how members of a cluster manage the tension between continuity and renewal," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 674-685.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2012. "Clusters and Cluster Development in the Knowledge Economy," Chapters, in: Knut Ingar Westeren (ed.), Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 12, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014.
"Clusters, convergence, and economic performance,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Shah, Sonali K., 2014. "Knowledge sources of entrepreneurship: Firm formation by academic, user and employee innovators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1109-1133.
- Manning, Stephan & Ricart, Joan E. & Rosatti Rique, Maria Soledad & Lewin, Arie Y., 2010. "From blind spots to hotspots: How knowledge services clusters develop and attract foreign investment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Jaap Vleugel, 2005. "Clusters and spatial planning - Towards a research program," ERSA conference papers ersa05p429, European Regional Science Association.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007.
"Modeling industrial evolution in geographical space,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 651-672, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007. "Modeling Industrial Evolution in Geographical Space," LEM Papers Series 2007/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Capone & Rafael Boix, 2005. "Sources of Competitiveness in Tourist Local Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa05p695, European Regional Science Association.
- Filippov, Pavel & Yurkovsky, Vlad, 2007. "Essay on Internationalisation Potential of Nortwest Russian and Finnish Energy Clusters," Discussion Papers 1078, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rafael Boix & Jose-Luis Hervas-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2012. "Micro-geographies of clusters of creative industries in Europe," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1209, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Kadri Ukrainski & Urmas Varblane, 2005. "Sources Of Innovation In The Estonian Forest And Wood Cluster," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 36, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Ion Lucian Ceapraz, 2011. "Building social capital in French "Poles d'Excellence Rurale"Â : the "rural excellency"Â as a modus vivendi for rural development," ERSA conference papers ersa11p302, European Regional Science Association.
- Alla LEVITSKAIA, 2015. "Mechanism Of Initiating Endogenous Growth In Peripheral Regions: In Case Of Autonomous Territorial Unit Gagauzia," ECONOMY AND SOCIOLOGY: Theoretical and Scientifical Journal, Socionet;Complexul Editorial "INCE", vol. 4(4), pages 55-61.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cuaerr:112807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dacleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.