Development of Industrial Cluster
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S., 2001. "Advantages And Disadvantages Of Targeting Industry Clusters," REDRL Research Reports 18792, Clemson University, Regional Economic Development Research Laboratory (REDRL).
- Cawthorne, Pamela M., 1995. "Of networks and markets: The rise and rise of a South Indian town, the example of Tiruppur's cotton knitwear industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 43-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H.M. Nihal Padmasiri, 2011. "The Role of Human Capital in the Development Process of Industrial Clusters: Evidence from Metalworking Clusters in Sri Lanka," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(1), pages 109-117, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry Cluster; Development; Economics; Small Scale Industry;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-12-04 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2006-12-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-12-04 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2006-12-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PPM-2006-12-04 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2006-12-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .