Innovation policies for development: towards a systemic experimentation based approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne Isaksen & Magnus Nilsson, 2013.
"Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 1919-1936, December.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2012. "Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144864, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Padilla Pérez , Ramón, 2014. "The challenge of alignment and barriers for the design and implementation of science, technology and innovation policies for innovation systems in developing countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Kitagawa, Fumi & Wigren, Caroline, 2010. "From Basic Research to Innovation: Entrepreneurial Intermediaries for Research Commercialization at Swedish ‘Strong Research Environments’," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade, Cristina, 2010. "Different competences, different modes in the globalization of innovation?. A comparative study of the Pune and Beijing regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2011. "Linking scientific and practical knowledge in innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation systems; innovation policies; developing countries;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-11 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2010_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .