Different competences, different modes in the globalization of innovation?. A comparative study of the Pune and Beijing regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerker Moodysson & Lars Coenen & BjÃ¸rn Asheim, 2008.
"Explaining Spatial Patterns of Innovation: Analytical and Synthetic Modes of Knowledge Creation in the Medicon Valley Life-Science Cluster,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 40(5), pages 1040-1056, May.
- Jerker Moodysson & Lars Coenen & Bjørn Asheim, 2008. "Explaining spatial patterns of innovation: analytical and synthetic modes of knowledge creation in the Medicon Valley life-science cluster," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(5), pages 1040-1056, May.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Vang-Lauridsen, Jan & Joseph, KJ, 2010. "Innovation policies for development: towards a systemic experimentation based approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrano, RaÃºl & Acero, Isabel, 2015. "Rethinking Entry Mode Choice of Agro-Exporters: The Effect of the Internet," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Ari-Veikko Anttiroiko & Markus Laine & Henrik LÃ¶nnqvist, 2016. "Metropolitan strategies for global innovation networking: the case of Helsinki," International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 20-35.
- Ping Lv & Monica Plechero & Rakesh Basant, 2013.
"International competitive strategy choices: comparing firms in China and India,"
Asia Pacific Business Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 542-558, October.
- Ping Lv & Monica Plechero & Basant, Rakesh & Xie-Lin Liu, 2012. "International Competitive Strategy Choices: Comparing Firms in China and India," IIMA Working Papers WP2012-01-05, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; innovation; regions; competences; China; India;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2010-12-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2010_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .