Report NEP-CSE-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson, Jerker, 2010. "Innovation in symbolic industries: the geography and organisation of knowledge sourcing," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Plechero, Monica & Chaminade, Cristina, 2010. "Different competences, different modes in the globalization of innovation?. A comparative study of the Pune and Beijing regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2010. "A three-stage model of the Academy-Industry linking process: the perspective of both agents," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Coenen, Lars & Díaz López, Fernando J, 2009. "Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: an explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João C. Lopes & Tanya Araújo & João Dias & João F. Amaral, 2010. "National industry cluster templates and the structure of industry output dynamics: a stochastic geometry approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/20, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Roberto Alvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Lucas Navarro, 2010. "Innovation, R&D Investment and Productivity in Chile," Research Department Publications 4691, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Rolfstam, Max & Phillips, Wendy & Bakker, Elmer, 2009. "Public Procurement of Innovation Diffusion: Exploring the Role of Institutions and Institutional Coordination," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Bastien Drut & Gaël Raballand, 2010. "The Impact of Governance on European Football Leagues’ Competitiveness," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-27, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Block, J.H. & Thurik, A.R. & van der Zwan, P.W. & Walter, S., 2010. "Business Takeover or New Venture? Individual and Environmental Determinants from a Cross-Country Study," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-042-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- McKenzie, Tom & Sliwka, Dirk, 2010. "Universities as Stakeholders in their Students' Careers: On the Benefits of Graduate Taxes to Finance Higher Education," IZA Discussion Papers 5330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).