Designing Innovation Policies for Development: Towards a Systemic Experimentation-based Approach
In: Handbook of Innovation Systems and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiao, Lili & Mu, Rongping & Chen, Kaihua, 2016. "Scientific effects of large research infrastructures in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 102-112.
- Cristina Chaminade & Ramón Padilla-Pérez, 2017.
"The challenge of alignment and barriers for the design and implementation of science, technology and innovation policies for innovation systems in developing countries,"
Chapters, in: Stefan Kuhlmann & Gonzalo Ordóñez-Matamoros (ed.),Research Handbook on Innovation Governance for Emerging Economies, chapter 6, pages 181-204,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Padilla Pérez , Ramón, 2014. "The challenge of alignment and barriers for the design and implementation of science, technology and innovation policies for innovation systems in developing countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Matsuo, Tyeler & Schmidt, Tobias S., 2019. "Managing tradeoffs in green industrial policies: The role of renewable energy policy design," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 11-26.
- Elia, Stefano & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2017. "The evolution of strategic asset-seeking acquisitions by emerging market multinationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 855-866.
- Arne Isaksen & Magnus Nilsson, 2013.
"Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems,"
European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(12), pages 1919-1936, December.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2012. "Combined Innovation Policy: Linking Scientific and Practical Knowledge in Innovation Systems," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144864, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Hu, Rui & Skea, Jim & Hannon, Matthew J., 2018. "Measuring the energy innovation process: An indicator framework and a case study of wind energy in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 227-244.
- Gandenberger, Carsten, 2018. "China's trajectory from production to innovation: Insights from the photovoltaics sector," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S03/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Fernández-Sastre, Juan & Montalvo-Quizhpi, Fernando, 2019. "The effect of developing countries' innovation policies on firms' decisions to invest in R&D," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 214-223.
- Guimón, José & Chaminade, Cristina & Maggi, Claudio & Salazar-Elena, Juan Carlos, 2018. "Policies to Attract R&D-related FDI in Small Emerging Countries: Aligning Incentives With Local Linkages and Absorptive Capacities in Chile," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-178.
- Magro, Edurne & Wilson, James R., 2013. "Complex innovation policy systems: Towards an evaluation mix," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1647-1656.
- Woodson, Thomas & Alcantara, Julia Torres & do Nascimento, Milena Silva, 2019. "Is 3D printing an inclusive innovation?: An examination of 3D printing in Brazil," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 80, pages 54-62.
- Zoo, Hanah & de Vries, Henk J. & Lee, Heejin, 2017. "Interplay of innovation and standardization: Exploring the relevance in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 334-348.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Sapprasert, Koson, 2012.
"Measuring systemic problems in National Innovation Systems. An application to Thailand,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1476-1488.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Sapprasert , Koson, 2013. "Measuring systemic problems in national innovation systems. An application to Thailand," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/31, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Isaksen, Arne & Nilsson, Magnus, 2011. "Linking scientific and practical knowledge in innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- Mikel Navarro, 2010. "Reflexiones sobre el sistema y las políticas de innovación del País Vasco," Working Papers 2010R04, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Innovations and Technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:12943_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.