On and Off the Beaten Path: Transferring Knowledge through Formal and Informal Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid, 2006. "The Swedish Paradox," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:100:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1265-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge transfer; Formal networks; informal networks; multi-unit organizations.;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2010-12-23 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-12-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2006_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .