On and Off the Beaten Path: Transferring Knowledge through Formal and Informal Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid, 2006. "The Swedish Paradox," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mei Hsiu-Ching Ho & Vincent H. Lin & John S. Liu, 2014. "Exploring knowledge diffusion among nations: a study of core technologies in fuel cells," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 100(1), pages 149-171, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2007.
"Academic entrepreneurship: Social norms, university culture and policies,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(9), pages 619-631, November.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2007. "Academic Entrepreneurship - social norms, university culture and policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 100, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Politis, Diamanto & Gabrielsson, Jonas, 2006. "Informal investors and value added: The contribution of investors’ experientially acquired resources in the entrepreneurial process," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/12, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid, 2008. "The Swedish Paradox arises in Fast-Growing Sectors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Joern Block & Roy Thurik & Haibo Zhou, 2013.
"What turns knowledge into innovative products? The role of entrepreneurship and knowledge spillovers,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 693-718, September.
- Block, J.H. & Thurik, A.R. & Zhou, H., 2009. "What Turns Knowledge into Innovative Products? The Role of Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-049-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ejermo, Olof, 2006. "Inventive and innovative activity over time and geographical space: the case of Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Xiong, Ailun & Xia, Senmao & Ye, Zhen Peter & Cao, Dongmei & Jing, Yanguo & Li, Hongyi, 2020. "Can innovation really bring economic growth? The role of social filter in China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 50-61.
- Olof Ejermo, 2011. "Locked into the ivory tower? Mobility and entrepreneurship among Swedish academics," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1413, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabrielsson, Jonas & Landström, Hans & E. Thomas, Brunsnes, 2006. "A Knowledge-based Categorization of Research-based Spin-off Creation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Andreas P. Cornett & Nils Karl Soerensen, 2011. "The Emergence of New Regional Convergence Clubs in a Nordic and Baltic Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa10p628, European Regional Science Association.
- D.B. Audretsch & A.R. Thurik, 2010.
"Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
10-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Apr 2011.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & F. Stam, 2011. "Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy," Scales Research Reports H201113, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2007. "Innovation and Economic Growth: What is the actual importance of R&D?," FEP Working Papers 254, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid & Svensson Henning, Martin, 2011. "The R&D-growth paradox arises in fast-growing sectors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 664-672, June.
- Ejermo, Olof & Kander, Astrid, 2006. "Trends in R&D, innovation and productivity in Sweden 1985-2002," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Giuliani, Elisa, 2006. "The uneven and selective nature of cluster knowledge networks: evidence from the wine industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Schön, Lennart & Kander, Astrid, 2007. "Industrial dynamics and innovative pressure on energy - Sweden with European and Global outlooks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2007/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Olof Hallonsten, 2014. "ERAWATCH Country Reports 2012: Sweden," JRC Working Papers JRC90739, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chaminade, Cristina & Edquist, Charles, 2006. "Rationales for public policy intervention from a systems of innovation approach: the case of VINNOVA," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge transfer; Formal networks; informal networks; multi-unit organizations.;
All these keywords.
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2010-12-23 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-12-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2006_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Torben Schubert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.