Report NEP-SOC-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2010. "Trust, Positive Reciprocity, and Negative Reciprocity: Do These Traits Impact Entrepreneurial Dynamics?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1085, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Topi Miettinen & Birendra K. Rai, 2010. "Context and Interpretation in Laboratory Experiments: The Case of Reciprocity," Jena Economics Research Papers 2010-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luiz de Mello, 2010. "Does Fiscal Decentralisation Strengthen Social Capital?: Cross-Country Evidence and the Experiences of Brazil and Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 825, OECD Publishing.
- Frederik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & M. Vittoria Levati, 2010. "Doing good with other people's money: A charitable giving experiment with students in environmental sciences and economics," Jena Economics Research Papers 2010-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Directed Generosity and Network Formation: Network Dimension Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5356, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ete:ceswps:ces10.29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aalbers, Rick & Koppius, Otto & Dolfsma, Wilfred, 2006. "On and Off the Beaten Path: Transferring Knowledge through Formal and Informal Networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Sergio Beraldo, 2010. "Good standing and cooperation," ICER Working Papers 27-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Åslund, Olof & Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Grönqvist, Hans, 2010. "Peers, neighborhoods and immigrant student achievement - evidence from a placement policy," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2010:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Olga Popova, 2010. "Corruption, Voting and Employment Status: Evidence from Russian Parliamentary Elections," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp428, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Thomas Roca & Eda Alidedeoglu-Buchner, 2010. "Corruption Perceptions: the Trap of Democratization, a Panel Data Analysis," Documents de travail 161, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.