Report NEP-INO-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abraham Garcia & Dominique Foray, 2010. "What is small? Small and medium enterprises facing patenting activities," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-09, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Blandine LAPERCHE & Gilliane LEFEBVRE, 2010. "La Fonction De L’Entrepreneur Aujourd’Hui La « Societe Entrepreneuriale » Controversee The Function Of The Entrepreneur Today. The Questionable “Entrepreneurial Society”," Working Papers 232, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Sebastian Gómez Cardona, 2010. "The determinants of R&D Investment: the role of Cash flow and Capabilities," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-10, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chaminade, Cristina & Zabala, Jon Mikel & Treccani, Adele, 2010. "The Swedish national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of global innovation networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Abdul Rashid, Salwa Hanim & Taha, Zahari, 2010. "Virtual R&D Teams: A potential growth of education-industry collaboration," MPRA Paper 27414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jul 2010.
- Verónica Mies, 2010. "Adoption Technology Targets and Knowledge Dynamics: Consequences for Long-Run Prospects," Documentos de Trabajo 385, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Tracy Yang & Jamus Jerome Lim & Toshiki Kanamori, 2010. "Strategies for the Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™s Small and Medium Enterprise Development within the National Innovation System," Working Papers id:3311, eSocialSciences.
- Aalbers, Rick & Koppius, Otto & Dolfsma, Wilfred, 2006. "On and Off the Beaten Path: Transferring Knowledge through Formal and Informal Networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2010. "The Effectiveness of University Knowledge Spill-Overs: Performance Differences between University Spin-Offs and Corporate Spin-Offs," Ratio Working Papers 160, The Ratio Institute.