The Swedish national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of global innovation networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Edquist & Leif Hommen, 2008.
"Comparing National Systems of Innovation in Asia and Europe: Theory and Comparative Framework,"
Chapters, in: Charles Edquist & Leif Hommen (ed.), Small Country Innovation Systems, chapter 1,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edquist, Charles & Hommen, Leif, 2008. "Comparing national systems of innovation in Asia and Europe: theory and comparative framework," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Spronk, Jaap & Vermeulen, Erik M., 2003. "Comparative performance evaluation under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 482-495, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Natalia Gorynia-Pfeffer, 2013. "Istota koncepcji narodowego systemu innowacji," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1-2, pages 127-141.
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Singh, Baldev, 2009. "National Innovation System in the Era of Liberalization: Implications for Science and Technology Policy for Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 15432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edquist, Charles & Zabala, Jon Mikel, 2009. "Outputs of innovation systems: a European perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; innovations systems; Sweden;
All these keywords.
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2010-12-23 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-12-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2010_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Torben Schubert (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.