Comparative performance evaluation under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Wijst, D, 1990. "Modelling interfirm comparisons in small business," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 123-129.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Vermeulen, Erik M. & Spronk, Jaap & van der Wijst, Nico, 1996. "Analyzing risk and performance using the multi-factor concept," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 173-184, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Zabala, Jon Mikel & Treccani, Adele, 2010. "The Swedish national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of global innovation networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Edquist, Charles & Zabala, Jon Mikel, 2009. "Outputs of innovation systems: a European perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2009/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:150:y:2003:i:3:p:482-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.