Outputs of innovation systems: a European perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Tore Sandven & Giorgio Sirilli & Keith Smith, 1998. "Measuring Innovation in European Industry," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 311-333.
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0106-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spronk, Jaap & Vermeulen, Erik M., 2003. "Comparative performance evaluation under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 482-495, November.
- Ronde, Patrick & Hussler, Caroline, 2005. "Innovation in regions: What does really matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1150-1172, October.
- Jon Zabala-Iturriagagoitia & Peter Voigt & Antonio Gutierrez-Gracia & Fernando Jimenez-Saez, 2007. "Regional Innovation Systems: How to Assess Performance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 661-672.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgar J. Saucedo A. & Samantha Rullán & Luis F. Villafuerte V., 2015. "Hierarchical capitalism in Latin America: Comparative analysis with other economies," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(3), pages 69-82, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation systems; output indicators; community innovation survey; manufacturing sector; service sector;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2009_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .