Report NEP-KNM-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verónica Mies, 2010. "Adoption Technology Targets and Knowledge Dynamics: Consequences for Long-Run Prospects," Documentos de Trabajo 385, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Aalbers, Rick & Koppius, Otto & Dolfsma, Wilfred, 2006. "On and Off the Beaten Path: Transferring Knowledge through Formal and Informal Networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Blandine LAPERCHE & Gilliane LEFEBVRE, 2010. "La Fonction De L’Entrepreneur Aujourd’Hui La « Societe Entrepreneuriale » Controversee The Function Of The Entrepreneur Today. The Questionable “Entrepreneurial Society”," Working Papers 232, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Behavioral Aspects of Organizational Learning and Adaptation," MPRA Paper 27365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Zabala, Jon Mikel & Treccani, Adele, 2010. "The Swedish national innovation system and its relevance for the emergence of global innovation networks," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.