Behavioral Aspects of Organizational Learning and Adaptation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Barankay & Imran Rasul, 2005.
"Social Preferences and the Response to Incentives: Evidence from Personnel Data,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 917-962.
- Orana Bandiera & Iwan Barankay & Imran Rasul, 2005. "Social preferences and the response to incentives: Evidence from personnel data," Natural Field Experiments 00212, The Field Experiments Website.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2000. "Performance Pay and Productivity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1346-1361, December.
- Pierre Garrouste, 1999.
"Apprentissage, interactions, et création de connaissance,"
Revue d'Économie Industrielle,
Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 137-151.
- Pierre Garrouste, 1999. "Apprentissage, interactions et création de connaissance," Post-Print halshs-00274409, HAL.
- Martha S. Feldman, 2000. "Organizational Routines as a Source of Continuous Change," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(6), pages 611-629, December.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- David Cayla, 2008. "Organizational Learning: A Process Between Equilibrium and Evolution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00267975, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2013. "Constraints in Organizational Learning, Cognitive Load and it’s Effect on Employee Behavior," MPRA Paper 44407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsAnimal behavior; cognitive economics; motivational energy; neural adaptation; neuroscience; Organizational learning; organizational adaptation; teleological process;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-12-23 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-12-23 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NEU-2010-12-23 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .