Constraints in Organizational Learning, Cognitive Load and it’s Effect on Employee Behavior
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2010. "Behavioral Aspects of Organizational Learning and Adaptation," MPRA Paper 27365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2014. "Managing Constraints and Removing Obstacles to Knowledge Management," MPRA Paper 57789, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milićević Vladimir & Milovanović Slavoljub, 2015. "Training System for Crisis Management Supported by Contemporary Information Technologies," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 53(3), pages 433-449, September.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2016. "Theory of Gen Inertia," MPRA Paper 69950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational learning; constraints; employee behavior; cognitive load; knowledge; organizational adaptation;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2013-03-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2013-03-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2013-03-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NEU-2013-03-16 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:44407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .