Report NEP-HRM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Kräkel, 2013. "Authority and Incentives in Organizations," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude, 2013. "Becoming "We" Instead of "I", Identity Management and Incentives in the Workplace," MPRA Paper 44769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliveira, Livio Luiz Soares & Netto, Giácomo Balbinotto, 2013. "Tournaments in religious organizations with investment in religious human capital: choosing the pope," MPRA Paper 44603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Toomet, Ott & Hochfellner, Daniela, 2013. "Does Better Pre-Migration Performance Accelerate Immigrants' Wage Assimilation?," IZA Discussion Papers 7240, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career Progression, Economic Downturns, and Skills," NBER Working Papers 18832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H., 2013. "Default Options and Training Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 7214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TSURU Kotaro & KUME Koichi & OHTAKE Fumio & OKUDAIRA Hiroko, 2013. "Wages of Non-regular Workers: Compensation for employment insecurity and lack of work flexibility (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond, 2013. "Globalization of Monitoring Practices: The Case of American Influences on the Dismissal Risk of European CEOs," Working Paper Series 958, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2013. "Wage Premiums for Firms' Work-Life Balance Practice: Evidence from Japanese matched firm-worker data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Spyros Arvanitis & Euripidis N. Loukis & Vasiliki Diamantopoulou, 2013. "Are ICT, Workplace Organization and Human Capital Relevant for Innovation? A Comparative Study Based on Swiss and Greek Micro Data," KOF Working papers 13-333, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2013. "Constraints in Organizational Learning, Cognitive Load and it’s Effect on Employee Behavior," MPRA Paper 44407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Tåg, Joacim & Åstebro, Thomas & Thompson, Peter, 2013. "Hierarchies, the Small Firm Effect, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swedish Microdata," Working Paper Series 954, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Landerso, Rasmus & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne, 2013. "School Starting Age and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 7228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett, 2012. "Dynamics of effort allocation and evolution of trust: an agent-based model," MPRA Paper 44919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spataro, Luca & Corsini, Lorenzo, 2013. "Endogenous financial literacy, saving and stock market participation," MPRA Paper 44342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgar Vogel & Alexander Ludwig & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2013. "Aging and Pension Reform: Extending the Retirement Age and Human Capital Formation," NBER Working Papers 18856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Emergence of a professional sports league and human capital formation for sports: The Japanese Professional Football League," MPRA Paper 44691, University Library of Munich, Germany.