Report NEP-NEU-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz Westermaier & Brant Morefield & Andrea M. Mühlenweg, 2013. "Impacts of Parental Health Shocks on Children's Non-cognitive Skills," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 542, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2013. "Constraints in Organizational Learning, Cognitive Load and it’s Effect on Employee Behavior," MPRA Paper 44407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- María del Carmen Huerta & Willem Adema & Jennifer Baxter & Wen-Jui Han & Mette Lausten & RaeHyuck Lee & Jane Waldfogel, 2013. "Fathers' Leave, Fathers' Involvement and Child Development: Are They Related? Evidence from Four OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 140, OECD Publishing.
- Isilda Mara & Michael Landesmann, 2013. "Do I stay because I am happy or am I happy because I stay? Life satisfaction in migration, and the decision to stay permanently, return and out-migrate," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- David N. Figlio & Jonathan Guryan & Krzysztof Karbownik & Jeffrey Roth, 2013. "The Effects of Poor Neonatal Health on Children's Cognitive Development," NBER Working Papers 18846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.