Exploring talent management in India: The neglected role of intrinsic rewards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 111-132, December.
- Mellahi, Kamel & Guermat, Cherif, 2004. "Does age matter? An empirical examination of the effect of age on managerial values and practices in India," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 199-215, May.
- Sparrow, Paul R. & Budhwar, Pawan S., 1997. "Competition and change: Mapping the indian HRM recipe against world-wide patterns," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 224-242, October.
- Macey, William H. & Schneider, Benjamin, 2008. "The Meaning of Employee Engagement," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 3-30, March.
- Luthans, Fred & Zhu, Weichun & Avolio, Bruce J., 2006. "The impact of efficacy on work attitudes across cultures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 121-132, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Debmalya & Gaur, Ajai S. & Datta, Avimanyu, 2013. "Creating value through offshore outsourcing: An integrative framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 377-389.
- Furusawa, Masayuki & Brewster, Chris, 2015. "The bi-cultural option for global talent management: The Japanese/Brazilian Nikkeijin example," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 133-143.
- Carolan McLarney & James Hansen, 2016. "Influences on Employee Reward Strategies in International Organizations," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3305200, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nicolene Barkhuizen & Elliot Diseko & Nico Schutte, 2015. "The Relationship Between Talent Management And Turnover Intentions Of Teachers In Botswana," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3105458, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Reimann, Felix & Ehrgott, Matthias & Kaufmann, Lutz & Carter, Craig R., 2012. "Local stakeholders and local legitimacy: MNEs' social strategies in emerging economies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17.
- Fang Cooke & Debi Saini, 2015. "From legalism to strategic HRM in India? Grievance management in transition," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 619-643, September.
- Schehar Bano & Muhamamd Aslam Khan & Qazi Habib Ur Rehman & Asad Afzal Humayoun, 2011. "Schematizing Talent Management, A Core Business Issue," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 2(1), pages 4-16, January.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C., 2013. "Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 329-339.
- Carlos M. F-JARDON & Miguel GONZALEZ-LOUREIRO, 2013. "Human Capital as Source for Sustained Competitive Advantages in SMEs: A Core Competencies Approach," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 255-276, December.
- Cooke, Fang Lee & Saini, Debi S. & Wang, Jue, 2014. "Talent management in China and India: A comparison of management perceptions and human resource practices," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 225-235.
- Al Ariss, Akram & Cascio, Wayne F. & Paauwe, Jaap, 2014. "Talent management: Current theories and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 173-179.
- Latukha, M. & Veselova, A. & Selivanovskikh, L. & Artukh, E. & Mitskevich, E., 2016. "Re-thinking the role of talent management in a firm’s performance: Talent management practices and absorptive capacity," Working Papers 6442, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Festing, Marion & Schäfer, Lynn, 2014. "Generational challenges to talent management: A framework for talent retention based on the psychological-contract perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 262-271.
- repec:jfr:jms111:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Doh & Stephen Stumpf & Walter Tymon, 2011. "Responsible Leadership Helps Retain Talent in India," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Rüdiger, 2013. "How to attract applicants in the Atlantic versus the Asia-Pacific region? A cross-national analysis on China, India, Germany, and Hungary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 175-185.
- Christian Voegtlin & Michelle Greenwood, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and human resource management: A systematic review and conceptual analysis," Post-Print hal-01481479, HAL.
- Beamond, Maria Teresa & Farndale, Elaine & Härtel, Charmine E.J., 2016. "MNE translation of corporate talent management strategies to subsidiaries in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 499-510.
- repec:ssi:jouesi:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCareer success Employee engagement India Intrinsic rewards Performance management Pride Retention Satisfaction Social responsibility Talent management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:109-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.