Competition and change: Mapping the indian HRM recipe against world-wide patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farndale, Elaine & Scullion, Hugh & Sparrow, Paul, 2010. "The role of the corporate HR function in global talent management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 161-168, April.
- Somnath Lahiri, 2011. "India-focused publications in leading international business journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 427-447, June.
- Jonathan Doh & Stephen Stumpf & Walter Tymon, 2011. "Responsible Leadership Helps Retain Talent in India," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Budhwar, Pawan S., 2000. "Indian and British personnel specialists' understanding of the dynamics of their function: an empirical study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 727-753, December.
- Mohan Pyari Maharjan & Tomoki Sekiguchi, 2015. "Shaping Japanese Management Abroad: How and Why Japanese Companies are Embedded with Particular Practices in India," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tymon Jr., Walter G. & Stumpf, Stephen A. & Doh, Jonathan P., 2010. "Exploring talent management in India: The neglected role of intrinsic rewards," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 109-121, April.
- Mette ZÃ¸lner, 2014. "Voices on HRM Practices: Employee Interpretations at the Subsidiary of a Danish MNC in Bangalore," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(11), pages 43-59, November.
- Rai, Soumi, 2012. "Human resource management and labour relations in the Indian industrial sector," Discussion Papers, Research Group Globalization, Work, and Production SP III 2012-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Baruch, Yehuda & Budhwar, Pawan S., 2006. "A comparative study of career practices for management staff in Britain and India," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 84-101, February.
- Zavyalova, E.K. & Kosheleva, S.V. & Alsufyev, A.I. & Tsybova, V.S. & Kucherov, D.G., 2015. "Innovative human resource management practices in Indian IT companies," Working Papers 6429, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:32:y:1997:i:3:p:224-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .