Responsible Leadership Helps Retain Talent in India
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Maak & Nicola M. Pless, 2006. "Responsible Leadership in a Stakeholder Society – A Relational Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 99-115, June.
- Sparrow, Paul R. & Budhwar, Pawan S., 1997. "Competition and change: Mapping the indian HRM recipe against world-wide patterns," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 224-242, October.
- Luthans, Fred & Zhu, Weichun & Avolio, Bruce J., 2006. "The impact of efficacy on work attitudes across cultures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 121-132, June.
- Sean Valentine & Gary Fleischman, 2008. "Ethics Programs, Perceived Corporate Social Responsibility and Job Satisfaction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 159-172, January.
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 111-132, December.
- Tymon Jr., Walter G. & Stumpf, Stephen A. & Doh, Jonathan P., 2010. "Exploring talent management in India: The neglected role of intrinsic rewards," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 109-121, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.