The impact of efficacy on work attitudes across cultures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hofstede, Geert, 2003. "What is culture? A reply to Baskerville," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(7-8), pages 811-813.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bstieler, Ludwig & Hemmert, Martin, 2008. "Developing trust in vertical product development partnerships: A comparison of South Korea and Austria," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2012. "Learning style and confidence: an empirical investigation of Japanese employees," Working Papers EMS_2012_09, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2012. "Job satisfaction and confidence of Asian managers in Japanese MNCs," Working Papers EMS_2012_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Farndale, Elaine & Scullion, Hugh & Sparrow, Paul, 2010. "The role of the corporate HR function in global talent management," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 161-168, April.
- Bagchi, Kallol & Kirs, Peeter & Udo, Godwin & Cerveny, Robert, 2015. "Characteristics and determinants of insourced and offshored projects: A comparative analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 108-121.
- Juliarti Jayani & Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2012. "A Return on Investment Approach to Training Evaluation in Public Sectors," Working Papers EMS_2012_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Kim Nimon & Brad Shuck & Drea Zigarmi, 2016. "Construct Overlap Between Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction: A Function of Semantic Equivalence?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 1149-1171, June.
- Li, Chengguang & Parboteeah, K. Praveen, 2015. "The effect of culture on the responsiveness of firms to mimetic forces: Imitative foreign joint venture entries into China, 1985–2003," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 465-476.
- Jonathan Doh & Stephen Stumpf & Walter Tymon, 2011. "Responsible Leadership Helps Retain Talent in India," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Tymon Jr., Walter G. & Stumpf, Stephen A. & Doh, Jonathan P., 2010. "Exploring talent management in India: The neglected role of intrinsic rewards," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 109-121, April.
- Teresa Rothausen & Jorge Gonzalez & Andrea Griffin, 2009. "Are all the parts there everywhere? Facet job satisfaction in the United States and the Philippines," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 681-700, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:41:y:2006:i:2:p:121-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .